Chapter 19

Jemma's POV

It's Friday and school is out. All I want is to be with my husband and he is still at work. I enter my Porsche Cayenne and start driving towards his main office. I need some hubby time. I enter the offices premises and I'm immediately a valet appears and takes my car to park it. I enter the foyer and head straight to the private elevator that takes me to the top.

When the elevator pings to announce my arrival, his secretary approaches me. The woman is tall thin and looks like she just came from a runaway, she is stunning. " Can I help you miss? And I answer her simply " yes please I am here to see Mr Tetrazzini. " He is in a meeting right now and he gave orders to not be disturbed at all cost."

"Really? Just let him know Jemma is here." The woman is oozing jealous or maybe she doesn't know me or maybe it's the fact that she is new and I can tell from her attitude that she doesn't like me at all. I look her from top to bottom returning the stare she gave me when I first arrived. I loose my patience " You know what forget it, I am just going to go straight to his office now."

"Mam you can't go in there, Mr..."I have already opened the double doors to my husband 's office by the time she gets to the Mr part. As soon as I am inside, I can see Sandro sitting with two other gentlemen I don't recognize. The moment he sees me he stands up with the biggest smile on his face. I know Ms secretary is right on my heels chasing me.

" Sir, I tried to stop her but she insisted and budged in here without authorization and I completely apologize for the interruption, it won't happen again." She says this giving my husband the puppy dog eyes. I walk to him and give him a big open mouthed kiss.

"Everybody out!!!" Says Sandro. They all scatter and after a minute we are alone just me and my husband. "That woman wants you and I don't like her" I tell him. " Angel, you know I only want you and I will deal with her Monday first thing in the morning because now I just want to get naked with my wifey"

He presses a button and suddenly the wall glass becomes frosty indicating we are private and alone now. He picks me by my waist and puts me on the desk. I was wearing a short denim skirt with a white crop top, he bunches my skirt around my waist and my crop top below my breasts.

He opens my thighs while maintaining eye contact with me. The way Sandro stares at me is intense and meaningful. He stares at me like I am his oxygen and he is starved of breath. He then starts kissing me and devouring me. The sensations are insane, this man makes me feel things that cannot be described, it's like I died and went into heaven.

I move my hands over his crotch and start unbuckling his belt and opening his zipper. While I am doing that, he is busy worshiping my nipples with his lips and tongue. Alessandro and my breasts have a relationship of their own that cannot be explained, he loves my breasts so much he can play with them and lick them for hours. He is obsessed with them.

I hold his big thick shaft in my hand stroking him up and down. He starts breathing heavily and suddenly he is between my thighs and I am opened and exposed to his touch. He puts his shaft along my slit which is oozing wet. He holds one breast in his hand and the other he takes the nipple into his mouth and enters me in one thrust.

I scream because man, it feels so good to have him inside, I am so full and stretched to the limit. He starts fucking me slowly and intensely. He is busy with my breasts and my hands and lips are all over his face and neck. Soon we are both hyperventilating because the feelings are just too much. I feel the orgasm starting all the way from my toes, moving up along my legs to my pussy which starts clenching and unclenching.

We come apart at the same time staring at each other so lovingly and adorably because honestly this man is my world. He then removes his mouth from my nipple and says to me quietly "Jemma, I want a baby"...