Chapter 13 There

Chapter 13 There

Third person POV.

Ruby ran down the stairs with Wade behind her. Both were dressed well. Wade in clean jeans, a white dress shirt and a black suit jacket.

She wore a black skirt, a plaid shirt, a baggy hoodie to keep herself warm, vans and her hair in a ponytail.

"Hurry up sis" he lightly push her lightly forward and out of their new house

"Hurry up sis" he lightly push her lightly forward and out of their new house. Bud wasn't coming and she missed him dearly and she couldn't stop snuggling with him.

"Ok every get in the car we are going to run late for the dinner!" Damon yelled out. "We are coming!"

Ruby rush to the back and got in with Wade right behind her. Sara locked the door and came and sat in front with Damon.

Sara turns around after buckling up and looks at the two twins, "Ok so you guys ready to go?" She asks. "Yep" "yes"

"That's good, I love your outfit Ruby. Very cute" Ruby smiled at her, "Oh thanks Sara, I think I look good too" Wade smirked. Sara smiles and rolls her eyes, "Sorry Wade. You look great too" she said.

Wade gave a goofy smile, "Thank you"
Sara chuckles and turns back around and took Damon's hand.

Damon and Sara talks as Ruby and Wade talks.

Time skip.

Ruby opens the car door and steps out. She looks over the car up to the mansion in front of her. She was feeling weird. She felt like something was going to happen... until she remembers what her brother had said... Bruce Wayne is her soulmate.

She plays with her fingers and walks behind her brothers nervously, she felt like she wants to run and hide but then again she also wants to stay and find out what happens.

Sara knocks on the big door and in a few seconds an older looking fellow opens the door.

"Sara it is nice to see you again. How have you been?" Alfred asks.

Alfred looks over Damon's shoulders and looks at Ruby who is trying to peek in. He smiles and looks back at them, "It's nice to see you too Alfred, I have been great. How have you been?" She asks.

"I have been great, come on in please don't want you to get a cold" Alfred ushered them in.

"I'll take your jackets from you"

Sara took hers, then Wade and then Damon, "I'm still chilly so I'm going to keep mine on" Runy said.

Alfred nods his head and walks away to hang the jackets up.

Ruby fiddle with her hoodie sleeve as she got more nervous then before.

Ruby POV.
I could feel myself shake. I was scared but also excited about seeing Bruce. I was terrified actually, my left shoulder was starting to itch and then burn. He was coming closer.

What way? I have no idea. How could I know, this place is amazing but also so fricken big. So big.

Alfred walks back to us, "It's nice to see you again Damon. You two must be Wade and Ruby"

"Yes I'm Wade it is really nice to meet you Alfred" Wade walks over and shook Alfred's hand.

I step over and Wade steps behind me, I grab Alfred hand, "It's nice to meet you too Alfred. Sara has told us a bit about you. All good things" I said.

He smiled, "That is good to know"

Third person POV.

Bruce walks down the stairs and stops at the bottom and smirks and shakes his head, "Sara, Damon it is nice to see you again"

Ruby looks away from Alfred to Bruce.

--------------Hope you like it

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader