Blast from Past

" Look Tae , the charts. You are at top as always " Ten exclaimed showing the current trending music charts worldwide.

Taeyong smiled. He was happy with his success.

Last night he released his single lyrical music video . It was unusual from his other tracks. Truth to be told , Taeyong was afraid. For the first time after debuting as Ty , he was afraid of his creation. He has made thousands of different songs for others but TYs style is hardcore. So releasing a heart breaking type song was a big challenge for him. But Taeyong still took the challenge. No one told him to. But he did. And the result was astonishing. He never realized fans could love his singing this much. He had confident about his rapping but a little doubt about a ballad song.
Yet the song hit the highest charts making his own record .

" But Tae... You don't sing like this normally . What was the occasion" Ten asked while checking the Twitter trends ..

" I just thought of giving my audience some different flavor. That's all "

" Is that so ?"

Taeyong hummed.

Ten smirked.

" Why do I feel like the song is about someone . "

Taeyong looked straight at Ten. The younger is teasing him right ?

" Well if it's about someone then it's about you and Johnny "

Ten forrowed and threw his phone at Taeyong.

" Asshole "

" That's what happens when you tease assholes " Taeyong proudly replied.

" Why am I friends with you ?" Ten complained.

Taeyong was about to answer but a knock at his office door stopped him.

" Yeah .. it's unlocked" he responded.

A smiling Joy opened the door.

" Hey Tae , hey Chit... the Japanese CEOs are here. Taeil oppa wants all of us cores there "

" CEOs ?" Ten asked

" Yeah .. the boyfriend CEOs " Joy replied.

Taeyong raised his eyebrow in amusement.

" Ahhaa ... Boyfriend partners. Cool isn't it ?"

The other two nodded.

Triple T had an Collaboration project with Japanese entertainment company 2628 . Months ago Seulgi went there for the first part of Collaboration. Now the CEOs are here for bigger collaboration. Most probably they'll debut the 9 kids as rookies and Ty Ten masked duo will be there too. Also few new songs. Where Jaehyun was needed.

Jaehyun was in his office listening to Ty's " A song for you ". Not a long ago he was cursing the shit out of Ty for singing hoe anthem and boom . Ty dropped a soothing heartbreaking song.
Is he any kind of telepath or something ?
Weird for Jaehyun , he has been working here for a long time. Yet he doesn't know who is Ty and Ten. Not that he really wants to meet the hoe duo. Yet he is suddenly curious to see Ty. Specially after this single song. And his singing voice ... It's kind of familiar. Maybe because of his rapping Jaehyun is feeling like this.

" Jaehyun oppa ..." A sweet voice called out and Jaehyun turn to the voice. He smiled at the girl. It was Lami a female rookie from Triple T also Jaehyuns student if we see things this way.

" Yeah Lami "

" Oppaa is your phone broken ? Or shut down ?"

" It's not... Why ?" Jaehyun checked his phone.