Mom's Lullaby (2/2)

Since they had enough money, Lunar offered to go buy some seeds to grow their own crops and sell them. They agreed, So Lunar took 50 baht and went into the local market. While going into the local market she saw someone..familliar. It was their "step-parents". Lunar quickly brought the vegetable seeds and ran back to their small hut. 

Lunar arrived and gave the seeds to Gold. They noticed that Lunar looked like she took a 50-kilometer-marathon, She didn't. But, it felt like she did. Anyways, Gold asked her, "Lunar? What's going on,why are you running back? You normally don't do that.." Her reply shocked the enitre krew, "I saw our STEP-PARENTS!!!" 

You see, The krew was "adopted" by the couple that treated Draco like a son, and the rest like servants. (You can see that in part 1) Their last name was 'Richardsons."

Back to the point: The krew was shocked, and Rainbow said,"Their after us." "WHAT?!? WHY?", Asked Draco. "The "La" household, which is us and our parents were enemies with them. The Richardsons always wanted to get rid of us. But never can."

For a few weeks, the krew had always spotted either Mrs, or Mr. Richardsons at the local market, So the suspicion for the Richardsons hate on the La household was INCREASING. Then, Gold found out why. They never had a child of their own, They wanted just a son. To their suprise they had 4 additional girls, No room left anyways. So, That can explain why. Gold has past and future vision, All of her future visions do come true. Which, increses the Richardson's hate even more.

The krew had a solution, Gold's past vision may have something to do with the Lyrics of their mother's Lullaby. " One can see the past, and predict the end." 5 sentences describe the krew's power. But, No sign of HOW they got it, Just WHAT they were. Funneh's part was "The nature grows by the one's command." Lunar was "The moon follows their order, every path." 

Rainbow and Draco's parts were teard off. "OH COME ON!", Said Draco. "THE DARN PIECE OF PAPER IS TEARED??!?" 

 OoOoO, Where can they find Draco and Rainbow's part...Stay Tuned!