24

Y/n POV

It's been a long week, and it's not even over; it's Friday morning. My parents left early this morning so I'm alone in the house. Omg midterms are stressful. Im about to leave for school to go take my last 2 midterms when I hear a knock at the door. I go to answer it. A small man stands there and asks if I am rapper girl. I responded with a little yes. He hands me a package.

Me- thanks??

He smiles and bids me a good day. I walk back into the house and open the package. A hoodie?? I unfold it and see sugas face. I roll my eyes but try it on anyway. It's pretty big on me. It doesn't look new. It looks worn. I text suga.

Me- thanks for the hand-me-downs so comfy

Suga- wear that to the concert

Me- we'll see

I throw it in my bag along with a change of clothes for the concert. I go to school and see a text.

Suga- are you at school?

Me- yup

Suga- what school?

Me- ***************

Suga- what time do you get out?

Me-12:00 why??

Suga- I don't know

I put my phone away and go to take the test. When I'm about to leave, there a small mob of people surrounding something outside. I continue walking past until I feel someone taps me on the shoulder. I see a business-y looking women in front of me.

???- are you rapper girl?

Me- yup

???- please come with me

Me- why??

???- we are here to pick you up and bring you to the concert.

Me-oh

I follow her into the mob. There's a limo. Like damn. So extra. A man opens the door for me, and I step inside. I feel that I don't belong here. My classmates are staring at me. I am uncomfortable in the limo. But then again it's just a car. I let myself relax a bit at the thought. After a short drive, we're at the airport and I get on the plane. I fall asleep immediately. When we get there I get into another limo. Once we get there, they make me wear a mask. They hand me a lanyard, tell me where to go, then they drive off. I had nodded to them giving directions, although, I had no clue what they were saying. I wander around and just look at stuff, occasionally taking some pictures.