Part 29

Next day, 

Khushi: Aman, can I talk to you? 

Aman who is on a call with the devil himself asked Khushi to wait, she waited and when she saw that he took the receiver off his ear, she blasted him. 

Khushi: how you can send the mail to ASR with the selected resumes for PA post? 

She didn't check that the receiver is still not kept on the telephone to end he call so on the other side Arnav heard her blasting Aman for sending the mail. He smiled and kept the receiver. 

Aman: what? Are you okay? It's for his PA post so how I not send it to him? 

Khushi: if so then why did you send it only yesterday and that to when he is in my house? 

Aman: what? He is shocked. 

Khushi: ji ha... I don't know how I managed to answer him. She said palming her face. 

Aman: he was there at your place? 

Khushi looked at him annoyed. 

Aman: achha sorry, sorry... now happened is happened... so what next...? 

Khushi: just wait for him to eat me alive. 

Aman laughed at her and stopped when he saw her glaring. 

Aman: hey, forgot to inform you, the other designers who went to Paris for the Fashion show, are coming back today. They are your seniors. Isn't it good news? 

Khushi: what? She asked him with a surprised expression. 

Aman: finally, you will be meeting your seniors in AR, to which Khushi nodded. 

Khushi went to her cabin as Ashish messaged her to bring the rapport of the show. 

Arnav called Khushi to his cabin post the lunch, 

Arnav: come in! 

Khushi: you called me? 

Arnav looked up and closed the lid of his laptop. 

Arnav: yea, you are going to take the interview tomorrow of my NEW P.A 

Khushi raised her eye brows: me? But I never took interview of anyone. 

Arnav: I heard that you are going to join your father's company after you are done here? 

Khushi: yes, she replied with a frowning thinking of the link. 

Arnav: think this as an experience of taking an interview. 

Khushi: but then, there are people who take the interview, I suppose? 

Arnav can't get her sometimes... 

Arnav: you are going to give a company to me in interviewing them. 

Khushi: why? 

Arnav: cause, you know what are my expectations for the role of my PA. is that clear? He asked as if he is not going to repeat again. 

Khushi has nothing to say after this line of his, so she simply nodded and stood up to leave. 

Arnav: did I ask to you leave? 

Khushi: is there anything else you wanna talk about? She didn't want to be mean but couldn't help from being after agreeing to give him a company in interviewing the selected candidates.