chapter 46

12 months

I woke up when Lorenzo began placing kisses all over my face. I giggled and my eyes fluttered opened. He looked over at me then smiled and pecked my lip. "Good morning to you too" I whispered.

"Mama" I looked over at the baby monitor then sighed. I got off the bed then yawned and stretched. Left the room then walked down the hall to the nursery. I opened the door and I smiled when I saw Aiden standing in the crib while holding on to the bars.

"Mam mama" he began to cry and I walked over to him. "Ma" he began and I picked him up. Lorenzo and I decided that we are going to get married when Aiden is one year's old. Have a small wedding.

"Aiden why are you crying" I cooed while bouncing him and he quiet down. "Are you hungry?" I left the room and went back to our room. When I found out that I was having a boy I was so happy especially Mia. Before we told her we tricked her and told her it was a girl she was not happy at all.

Flashback

"Oh, okay, here we go, it's a boy" doctor Fernandez said and tears filled my eyes I looked up at Lorenzo and he smiled then kissed my forehead. He removed the loose stars of my hair behind my ear and I smiled.

"Oh my god I'm so happy I'm literally crying, I can't wait until my son gets here" I whispered then eased up a bit.

"Yeah Mia is going to be really happy" he said and Fernandez handed me something to wipe the gel off. I stood up then pulled my shirt down, we left the room and Lorenzo held on to my hand.

"What?" I asked and he smirked.

"Let's tell Mia that the baby is a girl and we'll see how she reacts" he said and I shook my head.

"I don't know that's kinda mean, I don't want you to do that to my poor baby" I said and he gave me pleading look. I eventually nodded and he pecked my lips than ran up the stairs. I followed behind him and walked into our room.

"Mia would you like to know the gender of the baby?" He asked and she nodded then started clapping her hands. He placed Amelia down on the bed and she looked over at me and smiled.

"Okay so the baby is.... A girl" Lorenzo said and Mia's smiled dropped, her emotion changed so quickly too.

"No daddy I want it to be a boy please" she cried then got of the bed and folded her arms up to her chest with an angry pout. "I don't want a baby sister I already have one" she said and I giggled a little.

"Mia there's nothing that I can do the baby is girl and we can't change that okay" Lorenzo tried to explain and she walked over to me. "Why don't you want the baby to be a girl Mia?"

"I already have my baby sister and I don't want anyone to replace her" she said.

"Mia she won't replace her she we'll just be your other sister and you'll love her the same as you love Amelia" Lorenzo said and Mia nodded.