18. blow

You guys know the drill. Vote, comment, follow. Ily

EVAN WOLFE

"Pups I gotta go," Caleb sighs as he rubs his hand up and down my forearm slowly.

My heart shatters instantly, I didn't want to let him go. I physically couldn't. So instead I gripped onto him tightly.

"Evan," Caleb says softly as he kisses the top of my head. "You've got to let me go."

I frown and reluctantly let go of him. Caleb slips from beside me and stands up from the bed, he begins to get dressed.

My eyes watch him, trying to soak in every little thing about him before he disappears.

When he turns back around and looks at me, his eyes are almost unreadable as he scans my face.

"Please don't look at me like that," Caleb says, his voice sounds sad.

My lips frown even more, my heart was aching. The thought of him leaving and not knowing when I was going to have some alone time with him was making our bond throb in pain. A million thoughts run across my mind, the more time we've spent together the more our connection builds and the harder it is to leave each other.

"Come here," Caleb tells me as he holds his hands out to me. I instantly take them and he pulls me off the bed and into his arms, my feet coming straight off the floor as he wraps his arms around my torso.

Deeply inhaling his scent, I sigh heavily into his chest. "I don't think I'm going to be able to cope with you leaving this time," I say honestly into his skin, stupid tears form in my eyes.

"Don't say that, you'll see me again soon. Very soon." Caleb whispers into my ear. He eventually puts me back down onto the floor and pulls away from our hug. His hands instantly find my face and he cups my cheeks.

"It hurts already Caleb, I hate it. You're my mate I want to see you all the time, when I want and I know it can't be like that," I sniffle and look up into Caleb's green eyes. "But I just, feel like can't cope when you're not here. It's like you're ripped away from me and I worry that things are going to just go back to square one again."

Caleb's brows furrow at my words. "Back to square one?" He repeats.

"When you despised me, when you thought absolutely nothing of me. I'm scared that if we keep our distant too much that you're going to go off me, or maybe you'll realise that I'm not shit." A single tear drips down my cheek and Caleb instantly wipes it away.

He shakes his head rapidly. "That is never going to happen pups. I am such a fucking idiot for the things I did and said to you. I am absolutely infatuated with you, if I had it my way we'd be with each other all the damn time. I'd wake up in my bed next to this gorgeous face." Caleb swipes his thumb across my cheekbone gently.

"But with everything I told you earlier, I need time to work up to telling my dad and letting everyone in my pack know."

I nod feeling selfish. He's obviously scared for a reason and who am I to question that?

"And besides, the sneaking around is kind of fun. Trust me when I say we're going to be sneaking around during training." He smiles at me as he looks down to my lips.