Chapter 112

teeheehee🌚🌝
***
Cassie Davis
Los Angelos, California
11:45pm
I was tired. As soon as I stepped in the door, I was putting Kairi to sleep and takin my ass to bed. The limo finally pulled up to the front of the house and Mrs. Berry had just been standing in the front of the place under the light.

Stepping out of the car, I watched as she scurried over to me to help me with the baby and our bags.

"Th-thank you." I stuttered.

"No problem... how was your trip?" She asked, as I was getting out of the car.

"Long." I scoffed.

"Did Wade end up getting put in jail for good?" She asked.

"Yup." I answered. "I feel bad though."

"Why?" She asked. "Isn't that a good thing?"

"Yeah in principle but...Kai, my step sister has none of her actual family left. You know? Her sister is living in the dangerous parts of Chicago, her mom is who knows where, grandma gone, and now her dad is locked up. All she got is my mom. And I could imagine how hard it's gonna be to keep friends at school now." I sighed, almost tearing up.

"Aw poor baby." Mrs. Berry sympathized.

"I wish I could do something." I said, shaking my head.

"Well think about it Cass...your mom is taking care of her. So at least she does have someone out there. And I'm sure her sister will come back around. She isn't hopeless." Mrs. Berry explained, trying to make me feel better.

"Your right." I nodded.

"Well let me go and put these bags in your room. And I'll take the baby too. I'll feed her with them bottles you pumped and put her to bed. You deserve a break." She smiled, taking everything from me. "Saints waiting for you."

"Mrs. Berry you don't have t-" I smiled back before she cut me off.

"Cass get in that house!" She exclaimed, cutting up the side yard.

"She is a real one. That is why she is that baby's God mother. I swear." I smiled, confused as to why she cut up the side yard. "We gone have to give her another raise.

Turning the knob on the front door, I'd realized it'd already been unlocked. Walking into the house, the aroma took me by shock. It smelled so good. Then I looked around.

Roses and candles fuckin everywhere.

"What the hell

"What the hell..." I whispered to myself.

As I walked around the house, I realized there were even more roses everywhere. Just decked out.

"I know you mother fuckin lyin." I giggled, bending over and picking up a handful of roses off the floor. Throwing them up into the air, I pretended it was raining roses.