Chapter 8

Long time no see. Thanks for the amazing comments and votes. It blows me away every time knowing that people are reading my book, so thanks you. I was so unsure if this chapter would be coming out today because my stupid computer decided to wipe half of book off the computer so I had to rewrite some of this chapter. Then, I had a lot of homework from science. All I do in class is writing because the teacher talks about himself not the textbook. Anyway, I know that a lot of you are anxious to start reading this chapter so I'll let you go~bye

Ed walked into the kitchen and pulled out one of the draws. Random objects and old mail stared back. Ed dugger through the mess until he found a pen.

Ed hoped that it worked. He walked back to the maps on the floor and circled the fifth laboratory.

Now, if that bastard comes home he will know where I am.

Ed grabbed his red coat and bashed out of the house and ran along the streets until he was standing in front of the laboratory.

The laboratory looked abandoned, the exterior walls were crumbling, vines climbed walls tangling in-bewteen cracks. The grass or the small patches mixed with dirt, snaked all the way up to Ed's knees.

Ed surveyed the building and found a small vent. He crawled through it.

Thank God,  I'm so small or else I would have not fit. Damn it! I just call myself small!

Ed jumped out of the vent and landed within a well light small room.

This place was supposed to be abandoned, but why couldn't I see the lights from the outside of the building? Ed thought as he walked to one of the many windows in the room.

Black curtains just like the ones in the hospital.

There were so many questions in Ed's mind but he was there for one purpose and that is to know who shot him. Ed walks out of the room to see that the hall was lit with lights.

I think that the whole building has lights on but why.

Ed walks around until he came to two big metal doors. Ed been Ed he opens up the doors to see that there was a big open room. The room was lit but it was much dimmer than the rest of the building, making it a little hard to see. To Ed surprise he could see perfectly. Ed was inside the room when the doors closed by themselves. It made Ed jump a little but he was ok. Ed looked around the room there was nothing in it but walls that had brown paint peeling off. Then Ed heard a bloodcurdling scream coming from the back of the room. Ed ran up to the back wall to find that there was a door leading into another room. Ed opens up the door to be quickly met with an odd smell. The smell made Ed's tummy turn. In the room there were no lights on but Ed could see everything. The room was line with prison cells all with bodies in them. Ed quickly ran up to the first cell. The smell had become stronger as he opened up the cell door. Their lying on the ground was a small helpless girl. The girl looked about six or seven years old. Ed rush to her side. He touched the girl to check for her pulse to find that she was cold like snow. He put his hands on her neck to find that she had no pulse. The girl had been dead for about two days. He ran to all the cells doing the same thing but every one of the bodies was dead. The last cell in the room had a girl that was drowning in her own blood. The site of all the blood made Ed feel like he was craving it.

What the hell is wrong with me why the hell would I want her blood?

Before Ed knew it he was outside the room. Ed got a hold of himself when he felt like someone was watching him.

"Who's there"?

"Your senses are sharper than ever" said a voice that was coming from a patch of darkness.