Checkmate

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Lupe Fiasco & Guy Sebastian - Battle Scars

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 4:08 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

Arrow holes that never close from cupid on a shooting spree

Feeling stupid cause I know it ain't no you and me

But when you're trying to beat the odds up

Been trying to keep your nods up and you know that you should know

----

The remaining Ninja walked through the doors of Cliff Gordon's Villa, aka Jay's new house. 

''Ahem. Welcome to my humble abode.'' Jay said, turning to them.

''Whoa,'' Cole said as the others looked in awe of the place.

''Awesome.''

''Wow.''

 ''Fear isn't a word where I come from.'' A Fritz Donnegan animatronic spoke, making the others turn to it.

''So how did you come across this place again?'' The Green Ninja aka Lloyd asked.

''I saved up. Yeah, that's it. Uh, I saved up every little bit and now ta-da, here's my secret hideout. Haha. Of course, it can be our secret hideout.'' Jay answered a bit nervously.

''Fear isn't a word where I-'' The Fritz Donnegan animatronic once again spoke, and Jay shook it, breaking the audio. ''-come from.''

''First, we lost Wu, then Misako. Now Kai. I don't know about you, but I'm starting to see a pattern.'' Lloyd told the others.

''Whenever one of us finds ourselves alone, we disappear,'' Zane replied.

''Then we stick together from here on out,'' Nya spoke. ''We need to take a look at that lantern. Jay hit the lights.'' 

''Lights. Lights. Where would they be?'' Jay asked, glancing around. ''Ah, found them! Ha-ah. Sorry, big house.'' He apologised, before hitting the wrong buttons, activating the air conditioner, the radio. ''Oh, no.'' He said,  before pressing the button to close the windows. ''Haha.''

 ''Wow. So this is supposed to point the way to the only thing that can stop Nadakhan?'' The Water Ninja asked.

''Not stop, slow. Remember, a drop of venom from a Tiger Widow can kill a normal person, but slow a Djinn down before he can disappear on us. If we need to trap him, we'll need this venom so let's figure out a plan.'' The Green Bean answered.

Lloyd, Nya, Zane, Remo and (Y/n) went over the plan while Jay was pulled aside to be talked with by Cole.

As they went over the plan, the Ice Ninja had a piece of paper which he filled with notes of the plan to show (Y/n), while Remo was trying to play a game where he would hide something and try to find it again.

''Of course. If I'm lying, may I be struck down right now by the First Spinjitzu M—''' Jay whispered, before being interrupted as the ground rumbled. ''Aah!''

''Fear isn't a word where I—'' The Fritz Donnegan animatronic spoke as the tv turned on. 

Jay found himself in Cole's lap and scooted himself off. ''Oh, it was just another quake. Haha. Boy, there's been a lot of those lately. Hahaha.'' He chuckled nervously.