Sexual Tensions | intro. hyungs

Jin

Everyone knew about Hani's teenage crush during the early and pre-debut days of BTS

Everyone knew about Hani's teenage crush during the early and pre-debut days of BTS. It wasn't a secret amongst the members, who could resist such a young handsome face, even then? No boy had really ever approached Hani so she fell for Jin and his caring nature.

But Jin thought of her as little a sister, someone who needed love and protecting. He always teased about her crush but she never minded, playing along. Even Hani had to admit on most days Jin felt like a close brother to her. Those childish feelings had long settled away into their debut, but over the years, well....

They sometimes caught confusing feelings for each other. Jin watched her grow into a such beautiful women, he found himself staring sometimes--at her mouth, the curve of her back, the way she tucked her hair behind her ear.

And Hani, she had a spot for Jin in her heart, feeling at home with him--comfortable. So when new and old found feelings crossed it was like tasting a forbidden fruit. And God, did she love his broad shoulders and full puffy lips. Sweet pecks and touches would linger, and Jin, always a gentlemen would never push for more but was it getting harder to resist? Yes.

There was a knock on his bedroom door before it opened.

"Jin, Oppa!" Hani came storming in, smile on her face, looking rather rushed.

Jin at his computer desk, glanced at her quickly before he did a double take. He looked at her up and down, tight black pants and a leather jacket--no doubt Yoongi's influence, then raised a brow. He knew that cheeky smirk. "What is it?"

"I'm going to meet with Jihoon--Woozi, okay?" She quickly said, reaching to peck his lips just as a huffing Taehyung came bursting through the door.

"Wait-are you asking for permiss--"

"Hyung dont--! I told her no."

"Kim Taehyung you can't tell me what to do!"

"Woah-woah." Jin raised his hands up. "I'm not coming in between whatever little arrangement you have with each other."

Taehyung looked pleased. Hani was not.

"It's not even that," she crossed her arms. "He's acting like a child. I've been going over to his studio more frequently these past few weeks. He's helping me with my song."

Jin laughed. "And you're coming to me? Where is Jungkookie to hold him down?"

"Ani-waeyo? He's not here, but oppa, why are doing this me?" She pouted, "I need to go."