20

Oh god what do I do.

She's crying.

Okay you can do this Y/N.

You can calm down a baby.

"U-Um...M-Maki....Its alright.."

You call that calming?!

You feel powerless already as Maki still continues to wail in the apartment, your heart shattering when you see the tears rolling down her puffy cheeks.

Oh god...

I'm sure she's so upset...

Every single day of her life so far She's spent it with her dad...and he just walked out the door...

"PA!!!"

Oh no what do I do?!

Yoongi has to be able to go to work...I have to figure this out.

"Hey Maki! Do you want your binky?"

You try to push the pink binky in Maki's mouth but she only turns her head and continues to cry, her tiny hand squishing against her face in obvious discomfort.

Okay Y/N come on think.

Think.

Think!

"Are you thirsty? Want a drink?"

Maki still pushes your hands away and the bottle goes toppling on the floor, her body laying down on the soft brown throw pillow.

Hey wait...

Wait a second!

She saw him leave, but he doesn't have to be completely gone.

You quickly set Maki down in her playpin as she continues to scream and cry, your feet quickly carrying you into Yoongi's room where his speakers sit beside his bed.

Me being an Army is going to benefit me so much right now.

Pulling out your phone you click it down on the charging station and press play, Yoongi's song "Seesaw" beginning to echo through the room.

Perfect.

After pressing repeat you walk out of the room and shut the door while picking Maki up, your finger pointing at the door.

"Listen Maki! See? Your Appa didn't leave! He's in his room working!"

You walk closer to the room and watch a look of relief spread across Maki's face, her cries beginning to quiet down.

"P-Pa?..."

"Yes! Hear him? He's in there working! He never left!"

You set Maki down in front of the door and she leans her cheeks on it, her eyes becoming hooded with sleepiness.

"Pa..."

Awww....

Yoongi is such a good dad...

With a smile you pull out your phone and click a small video of Maki resting her face on the door while sending it to Yoongi's number.

To: Yoongi

Someone misses you, she cried until I put your music on.

From: Yoongi

Ahh...I miss her so much already...I'll be home later. Thank you again Y/N.

I bet Maki's mother was so happy being able to be with Yoongi...he's so caring...