christmas with nct

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas/happy holiday everyone! this is super short and it's something that I just came up with! I promise I will be updating more constantly. :)

+ people who have requested earlier will be up soon, I promise! I am so sorry for the wait!

excuse any mistakes! I didn't proof read it yet!
————————————————————

"wow would you look at that, there's a clown staring at me" Renjun says as he stares at Donghyuck.

"you sure that ain't looking in a mirror?" Donghyuck asked.

"ooooh! burn!" Chenle laughed, Renjun rolled his eyes and pushed chenle's head.

"Taeyong I need some help" Lucas shouted from the kitchen.

"im currently busy!" Taeyong shouted back.

"hyung! I really mean it!" Lucas shouted again.

"lucas just do what you think is right! I'll be there in a bit!" Taeyong shouted as he quickly wrapped up some gifts.

"hyung why are wrapping up gifts right now? it's Christmas" Jisung asked Taeyong who frantically taped down gifts.

"well Jisung, I wouldn't have to wrap up gifts right now if everyone didn't send their Christmas list last minute!" Taeyong made sure that everyone heard.

"you guys I have a secret to tell you all" Mark suddenly appears in front of the tv.

"what is it?" you asked.

"oh my god, you killed someone" Johnny gasped.

"what?—no!" Mark shook his head.

"alright so what's you're secret?" Yangyang asked.

"im a virgin" Mark says.

"ha I knew it! Jaemin you owe me fifty bucks!" Jeno shouted as he points at Jaemin.

"woah you guys were betting on me?" Mark cocked a brow.

"if it makes you feel any better. yes, yes we were betting on you" Jaemin pats his back.

the door bell suddenly rung. Doyoung opened the door to reveal Hendery with a parrot on his head.

"I sent you to go buy a cake" Kun says.

"yeah but I saw a bird instead" Hendery laughs as he walks in.

"can we play gold fish?" Chenle tugs on Jungwoo's shirt.

"yeah let's go!" Jungwoo got up to find cards.

suddenly a deafening scream could be heard.

"woah what was that?" Sicheng asked. everyone who was in the living room rushed to where the scream was heard.

"look how well this fits on me!" Ten shrieked as he turned to face all of you.

"bro I thought someone came in and murdered you!" Mark exhaled in relief.

"look at this shirt! it's fits perfectly!" Ten happily says.

"hey isn't that my Christmas gift I bought for you?" Johnny mumbled.

"uhh no..?" Ten gave an awkward chuckle.

"you snooped!" Johnny shouts.

everyone left the two boys argue.

"I have my camera all ready to record everyone opening their presents" Taeil smiled as he held up his camera.

"ok boomer" Donghyuck muttered.

"what's a boomer?" Kun asked.

"is it like a boomer rang?" Jungwoo asked.

"yes Jungwoo, it's a boomer rang" Sicheng giggled.

"ooh yay!" Jungwoo had a proud smile on his face.

"can I play Christmas music?" Jisung asked as he looked at Doyoung. Doyoung gave him a nod, Jisung quickly pulled out his phone. Taeyong heads into the kitchen where lucas is at.

"oh my god!" taeyongs scream made the whole dorm shake. all of the members rush towards the kitchen to see what was wrong. their mouths all hung down in shock.

"I think something went wrong" Lucas says as he holds a spatula in his hands.

"w-what happened to the microwave" Johnny asked. everyone looked at the microwave that was no longer a microwave, Lucas scratched the back of his neck.

"uhm I put aluminum foil in it" Lucas mumbled. suddenly Donghyuck screamed.

"Hendery! your parrot took a shit on my head!" Donghyuck cried.

"oh my god, I forgot about Kevin" Hendery rushed off to catch his parrot that flew around the dorm.

"maybe next year Christmas will be better" Jisung tried to assure them.

"you said that last year" Jaemin said.

"and the year before that" Jeno muttered.