53. My Perfection

Everly

I'm still in shock from seeing Taylor and our small conversation we had. After I told Amaya who she was she looked concerned for me. Before she could ask me what I was thinking or feeling I told her I'd see her this upcoming weekend.

I didn't want to talk anymore about Taylor. She has already been a main topic of one of my sessions and that was hard to get through. The pain that comes with Taylor is too much to deal with right now. Not only has she hurt me, she's hurt the one man I truly love. The only thing I have towards her besides hate is the little appreciation that if it wasn't for her mistakes I wouldn't have the love of my life. I have never hated anyone in my whole life but as of recent events it's changed.

As I sit in my Jeep in the parking lot I look back at the door of the building we just exited. Just like the way the door shut soundly behind Taylor that is what I need to do with everything that deals with her. I have talked, cried and hurt about it long enough. For my peace I can close that chapter and put it in my past and keep it there. It's definitely not something I will ever in my life forget but I've come to terms with it. I have to keep making progress.

It doesn't take me long to drive home. As I pull up to the gate I'm happy to see the big red truck in our drive way. It instantly puts a smile on my face and puts a pep in my step. I punch in the code and drive up the pavement parking next to the truck. I hurriedly grab all my stuff and race up and unlock the door.

I'm instantly hit with an awful aroma of something burning. I set my stuff down on the hall table and shimmy out of my coat that I hang on the rack. I slip out of my boots sitting them on the shoe rack as well. I make my way down the hallway quietly hearing metal clashing and grunts from the kitchen. As I approach the kitchen I can't help but chuckle and swoon at the sight before me.

From the dining room to the living room is lit up by candles. The table is set for two and soft music is playing in the background. Everything is very romantic which makes my heart swell with happiness.

I turn my attention to the stud standing in front of the stove. He's wearing dark jeans with a dark maroon Henley paired with black boots. He looks scrumptious especially the way his muscles underneath his tight shirt bulge. My panties are instantly wet just thinking of what they look like without being covered up by material.

The need for him has been getting stronger every single day. It's even harder since last week. I had another nightmare causing me to wake him up from the bedroom he's been sleeping down the hall. Half asleep and half startled he came rushing in to comfort me. He held me for what seemed like forever and I fell asleep on his chest tightly wrapped around him. Since that night it's been us tangled together in sleep and it's been the best sleep.

"Damn it! She's going to be here any minute and you're already fucking it all up. Ow! Fuck me!" I hear drawing me out of my memories. Another slew of curse words fly around the room with some clanking.

He leans down looking at the burnt pan that now rest in the sink looking utterly defeated. "What the hell am I suppose to do now?" He asks himself.

I walk into the room quietly keeping my eyes on him. Once I reach him I wrap my arms around his waist feeling him tense then relax against me. He turns in my arms giving my cheek a kiss and holding me against his chest.

"This looks so nice in here babe. The smell could be a little better though. What were ya making?" I tease him trying to make him relax a little.

"I just wanted to make you a nice dish of pasta but as you can see that's what happened." He points towards the burnt steel pan resting in the sink.

I give a slight chuckle pushing my face deeper into his chest to try to muffle the sound. It's very cute he tried.

He slides his hands up my sides and begins tickling me. I fall into a fit of uncontrollable laughter. "You think it's funny I can't cook don't you? Well now look who has to cook if she wants to eat?" He teases me.