A Visit

Lorenzo is riding a carriage with a content smile in his lips then his brows frown.

"I forgot to tell him about what Sandro said." He cross his arms and sigh. "Well, he will know sooner."

***

Charles is startled at Julius. He even show up when he is about to leave. Julius just stand there saying nothing but seeing his beautiful face makes him more eager.

"Im off." Charles gets near and kiss Julius cheek.

The latter is also shock with him and glare. But Charles is for better or for worst is already use to his glare.

"Just leave!" He angrily look away.

"Hmm." Immense with his happiness. Charles didnt budge and just smile there infront of him.

Julius pushes him with a bit of strength.
"What are you waiting for? Go!" His face is already red and he cant help but to wish he can bite this person for embarrassing him everytime.

Charles scratches his head and lean trying to kiss him again but Julius already learned and evade. Glare at him again.
"Ill kick you!"

Charles sigh and give up.
"Im off then. Eat well and exercise a little. Ask the head housekeeper, I already buy some gift for Gale. If its not enough you can look around the vault. Take anything you want. And I already tell them that if you wish to, you can handle our family's budget. Its all up to you." Charles lovingly touches his cheek and smile. Content at this fierce tiger exaggerated gasp.

Male wife.

His a male wife of the prime minister's son.
People says the prime minister's son likes him thus he forces to marry him, Julius just feel mad. The rumor about the second prince choosing a legal wife circled the country and suddenly Charles marrying him. If he is a fool he will believe that Charles likes him. But isnt he just mad at his lover taking a wife? A woman at that?

Julius looks at Charles.
In Charles eyes reflected his own face.
This man...even gave him the right to use the family's money. Though this household only belongs to two people,as a government official with high rank and on top of that being the Prime Minister's son, their family budget cant be called small.

"Are...are you certain? What if you come home one day and there's nothing left." Julius said seriously.

Charles smiles brighten.
"Then this wi--husband will earn more for you."

Julius feels warm and he looks at him with confusion.
"Why are you being so nice to me?"
He cant help but ask.

Charles scratches the back of his head.
"Cause I like you."

Beating heart so loudly, Julius get afraid that Charles will hear him so he back away a bit.
"Hurry and leave." He said shy and lovely.

"Bye then." Charles touches his own beating heart. He feel so happy and his head is spinning just dont show to his face. When he starts walking Julius grabs his arm.

"What are you doing?" Julius angrily ask with a growl.

"Eh? Im going off to wo--"

"Servants! Prepare the young master a carriage!" Julius angrily shouted.
The servants who is looking at the romantic scene suddenly run wildly.

"Eh? Its fine. I can--.."

Julius just glare at him. Looking at the redness of his neck and arms. He grind his teeth.
"Just try walking and see if I dont spend everything you earned."

"Oh. You can do that."

"Shut up! Just do it or....I wont eat anything."

"Understand!" Charles said grabbing Julius both arm with a serious expression.

Julius is once again flushed.
"If...If you understand then just do what I told you." He said biting his lower lip.

The scene makes Charles swallow and he nods his head again and again to ensure him.

***

Charles is almost skipping as he walks to their department.
He saw a man clad in an armor yet still look elegant and handsome.

"Eldest brother?" He is sure that is Sandro.
Thinking hard.
Sandro is the King's young general. He is in charge of the capital's main force and the country's last defense. In short, he is the best among all the other general and gain the King's trust.
Sandro is a serious man. He should not be a General to be honest. He is the family's heir. But he didnt listen and become one.
Charles can only salute this man's dedication.
Even though he become a General he still perform his family's duty unlike the original Charles.

"Eldest Brother!"

Sandro is radiating a killing intent. He is reprimanding his men about their lack of enthusiasm.
He really cant let his guard down.
Then suddenly a scholarly man came and call Sandro.
His men is scared for this thin man and look at him like he is already dead.

Charles thinks its funny so he increase his speed and run to tackle Sandro.
Sandro flips him to the ground.

"Ow...Hurts.." Charles already aching body hurts even more.

The soldiers are all looking very shock at this man.

Sandro is also startled. There is no one who tried to pull that kind of stunt with him except for his second brother and his other friends.

"Charles?!" He doesnt know what to say.
He helps him up.
Looking closely, he is like someone without any muscle (his exaggerating. Charles is actually a manly man if not compared to him,though).
This soft and thin child try to tackle him?
Is he mad at him again?

Charles stands up with Sandro's help and he grin.

"I did it." He said with a smug face.

"You did what?" Sandro frowns patting the dust in his clothes.

"I tackle you!"
Proud. Charles pats his shoulder.

Everyone gasp at this man foolishness. Which eye did he use to see that?
He doesnt even get a chance to touch him.

"I flip you in the ground." Sandro says.

"Sweating the details is no fun. How are you eldest brother?" Charles shamelessly said.

Sandro is taken a back.
"Im good."

"Oh..Good then. Dad,I mean Father visits me this morning. Had tea. He told me about you helping me out. I never heard the detail but anyway, thanks."

"Hmm..Its just a proper way to deal with them." Sandro frowns looking at the bruises in Charles body.

Charles shrinks.
"Dont look at me like that. Im not a paper. This much is not significant. Oh. Can you help me again once more?"

"Hmm? What do you need my help for?"

"Yah. I heard Gale, ah Gale is Julius brother, his coming of age is near, I heard from my co workers that if a child's coming of age is visited by a higher up, they will be treated better and their future might be bright. Can you attend it with my Julius?"

"Me? Why not you?"

"Err...You know Julius hates...he is still mad at me. Can you big brother? I could ask Dad, I mean Father but I dont think an elder should be going with my hus--wife. You are more appropriate."
Charles grins.

"You want the Victor's family head to realizes that our family support Julius stand in their family?"

Charles flinch.
He can never hide anything from him.
Charles guiltily nods.

"Mother-in-law is even wearing some clothes the same as rags. I....I think Its not fair for her." Charles said.

Sandro rubs his head.
"Okay. Since this is your first request for this Eldest brother."

"Thank you Eldest brother. I know you love me this much." He grins. Kisses his cheeks sneakily and run. Waving his hand while running.
"Dont you dare change your mind!" He said shouting.

Sandro is shock but just for a second.
He smiles a bit.
"Dont trip yourself. Slow down."

A/N:

I realize Im wearing my clothes in reverse. Hahahaha..