When You and Him Spend Time in Christmas (Christmas Special 2019)

(A/N: This is requested by CDmidnight. Originally, this was suppose to be a "When You and Him Go Ice Skating" for the Christmas Special but I decided to make this one as a separate scenario which will be after the Christmas Special scenario. Anyways, here's the very first Christmas Special for this book and happy holidays to each and every one of you guys! I hope you guys receive presents this year and spend quality time with your friends and families!)

Photo : I really don't know who made this beautiful art so I'm terribly sorry! But I found it from Pinterest. If you guys know who made this, please let me know so I can mention their name here. Thanks and much appreciated! T_T

Link
https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/849702654668300961/?lp=true

...

Today is the jolliest day of the year and I've been waiting for this day to come - especially my friends who love to receive and give gifts.

"Merry Christmas, guys!!"

Speaking of friends, all of us in Class-1A threw a big Christmas party inside Height's Alliance and all of us are wearing our red Christmas attire - except for Lord Explosion Murder.

"Bakugou!!"

"Come back here!"

Ashido and Kaminari was chasing the blond pom-I mean, explosion boy around the dorm and he wasn't liking it.

"Idiots! I don't want to wear that!", Bakugou exclaimed with a glare, "Especially those damn Reindeer antlers. I'll look stupid!". 

"Come on, it's Christmas! You should get in the holiday spirit with us for once in your life!", Ashido said and continued to chase him with Pikachu boy, "Look, even Midoriya and Todoroki are wearing it like a man!".

"What about me?!", Kirishima commented out of nowhere since he's all about being manly and all, "I too am wearing it like a man! Right, (Y/N)? You agree with me, right?".

I laughed while I watched the scene with a nice cup of eggnog beside Hagakure.

"Of course, you are, haha", I said and playfully punched his bicep.

"You hear that, Bakugou! She thinks I'm manly when I wear this-"

"Shut up! Agh, you know what, give me that!", Bakugou interrupted him and got the Christmas outfit from Pikachu boy, "I-I'll show you! I'll even wear those antlers, dammit!".

With that, Bakugou stormed off to the boy's dormitory with red cheeks so he can changed into that outfit.

"W-Woah, very convincing", I commented and scratched the back of my neck.

"Say, Todoroki's been gone for quite a while-Oh wait, not actually a while but for more than hour already", Hagakure said and looked at me, "He did say he has an urgent matter to take care off, right?".

My eyebrows raised the moment she said that and I can feel a hint of worry building up in me.

"Y-You're right. I better text him just in case", I said and just when I was about to take out my phone to message him, my phone rang instead.

When I checked the Caller ID, it was Todoroki himself and I smiled just looking at the new profile I set for his contact which is a stolen shot of him when I tried to tickle him and I perfectly captured his happy expression on his face.

I quickly answered and said, "Hello-"

"Can you come out of the dorm?", Todoroki answered at the same time as me and his tone sounded like he was on a hurry or excited.