Chapter Fifteen - The Little Octopus

the next day the three octopusses sleep peacefully. melody slept with max. marina slept on the sofa. marina woke up as first as she went to melody and max. max was getting awake. "morning." marina said. "morning marina." max said with a smile. 

melody hold him tight as she slowly transformed into her octopus form. Max picking up melody and put her on his belly. " why is she so sudden like that?" marina asked. "I don't really know. Every time she wanted to tell me she end up like this. Unable to talk nor move." Max said with a worried smile. he patted the smoll octopus. "weird, but I gotta go to the studio... lets keep this for one time only okay?" marina said with a serious look. Max simply nodded. marina stood up and left the room. Max waved at her still patting the octopus.

The reason why melody is like this is just her way to get back to her childhood. She cant control it and most of the time she don't want it. Luckily it never happened in public.

Melody swim up to max and touched his face with her tentacles. "you silly girl." Max said and kiss her. Melody blushes bright red. She let out some light blue ink. "oh melody... you dirty girl." Max said as he went to the bathroom. "veemo!" melody yelled. Max put her on the sink and turn the water on. "vee?" melody said looking at max. Max washes her. "veemo~" melody likes the cleaning. "you seems to like it, don't you?" max smiles. He cleaned himself too and put on his shirt.

"lets go out to the mall." Max said with a smile. He holds melody. "veemo!" melody happily said. Max put her on his head. Melody hold his head tight. Max smiles and left to the mall.

Once at the mall they got weird looks. Melody didn't look like like the squids. They still didn't be in peace. All though lots of octolings lives here. Max walked through the mall. He didn't care about the peoples opinion. James was walking there too seeing max alone. He smirked as he ran to him. Max whistle happily. Melody was happily moving around.

James picked her up and ran away. "hey! Give it back!" max yelled. "haha! No! im gonna take this plushie from you! You're such a baby!" james said laughing. Max bites his lip. "its not a plushie! Its my sister!" he yelled to james. Melody started to cry loud. James shocked and let her fall. He kicked her away. Max shocked and ran quickly to melody. Max quickly picked his weapon and shoot a line to where melody should fall. He swim through the ink and catches melody in his octopus form. "I got you..." max said holding her tight. James just laughed. "she need to learn not to be bad!" james said still laughing. The other inklings in the mall started at him. "how dare you kicking an innocent baby!" a woman yelled at him. "you're just the bad guy!" an man said.

Not soon later the police arrived and picking up james. Max was back in his octoling form hold melody tight. Melody was still crying of the pain she has. "I'm sorry for what all happened. He will get into jail because of this. Do I need to call an ambulance for her?" the police asked. "yes... I hope she is fine..." max said. The police quickly called one. Max hold melody. Melody slowly turn into herself. "melody..." max said hugging her. "ugh... my arm hurt..." melody said as she hold her arm. "ambulance is coming. You feeling okay?" max asked. "yes, only my arm hurt so badly..." melody said looking at him.

The ambulance came. "you're the person that is being hurt?" the nurse said. Melody nodded. she was so confused. The nurse get her in the ambulance. "you coming to with her?" the nurse said to max. max nodded and went in there sitting besides melody. He hold melody's hand. Melody looks at him. It didn't took long until they were at the hospital.

The nurses get her to the first aid. She got treated. Max was waiting in the waiting room. He was worried and he felt bad. He could act better for melody. He cried in his eyes. Melody had just a broken arm. She was kicked by her tentacle that was connected to her octoling arm. "its only your arm... this means you cant transform into you octopus form..." the doctor had an hard time reading the word octopus. Melody noticed it and felt awful that inklings still didn't see that they are good. "you can go home now, but you need to rest at least 3 weeks." The doctor said with an smile. "thank you." Melody simply said as she stood up.