#19 My Past

It was that tall guy with curly orange hair who once wooed me and offered me to come over his place since his wife was out of town.
How could he be a detective.
He was intimidating....And carried really serious expressions like I have murdered his mother...It was not at all that jolly look he gave me last time.
"I am special agent Robert Garrison"
I blinked but gave no response,his voice showed authority..He was already dominating me but I decided to not show my weakness.
"And I know who are you,well honestly I was flabbergasted when I came to know that you are an agent  and not a maid who sometimes sleeps around with men for cents"
He gave a twisted smile..
I can't believe I slept with him,I felt to slap old Valarie for her poor choices.
"Why I am the suspect all of a  sudden"
He came near the desk and firmly place his both hands down on table,
He was too close to my face,that I had to shift myself uncomfortably in my seat.
His breath smelled like garlic.
"Well,we found an interesting lead,after I got to know you are involved in this,I personally made all searches and look what I got"
He showed me his blackberry phone on which a recording "bug 4.mp3"was paused

"I demand you to explain"
"Well,I worked through your files and your handler's files, trust me I have never seen such an interesting case in my service of fifteen years ,I tried to trace down your work, found out  more about your case,I knew you were keeping eye on both specters and Williams,so obviously you must have tapped both houses"

"So you went to dig these houses"
"I wanted to,but could find this only from Williams,placing a bug in the flowers of the dinner table is a very ancient move Valarie,grow up"

"Why did you go after Williams instead of specters first"

"Well,I tried,I couriered a parcel on name of Donna specter to lure her out of home but to my surprise I saw you rummaging around the house"

"So it was you!!!"
"Yes sweetheart,see how beautiful you look in these pictures"
He threw a stack of photographs on table,which had me searching through the drawers and closets
I felt nauseated .

"I was just doing my job,to know what exactly happened,how that made me a suspect"

"Maybe you have done something ,which you are trying to cover up by vanishing the evidence"

"Well done,FBI,the murderer is out there free and here you are wasting your time on me" I scoffed and folded my arms in disbelief.

"Listen to this.....
~~~~"I can love you all that day and night ~~~distortion in audio~~~
dan,let me complete the cleaning,your dad will be back soon~~~~.You have no idea how long I waited for you to come here,earlier I just used to undress you  in my imagination  everytime you swayed your cute tushie on my face while working at specters~~~~~
I m sorry dan,but I am afraid of your father.he would kill us"~~~~~~
I think I have a secret place for us,babe ~~~what do you mean by a secret place~~~a place far away from secrecy, with only you and me entangled and no one around~~~~
What place you are talking about~~~
Its a secret baby~~~no ai want to know,if you love me then tell me...
~~~~~trust me you will love it~~~~ahhhhh..ahh"

He had to stop the audio because of my embarassing moaning..
"So....You were physically involved with him....And this audio was recorded in afternoon of your disapperance ,that means you both were together at that secret place for the last time"

"As I said earlier,I was doing my duty,I don't remember what happened there or what my case was about but I am sure I must have done it for some reason"

"Well you slept with me for no reason,why should I trust you"

"Because.I.Am.a federal.bureau.agent.god damn it"

"Mind language,Miss Valarie,do you remember yourself being pregnant...And then having a miscarriage"
"Yes I do,what about that"
"Who's baby was it...,?"
" I don't have any idea"
"Well yeah it's hard to find out the father when you have slept with so many people"
"DONT.TEMPT.ME"
"let's put threats aside,so you never tried to find out about it?"
"No I didn't because I was too busy to figure out my new life,and then it didn't matter to me anyway,I had the miscarriage"
I scoffed

"Well,do you know anything about your parents"
"No I don't nor I remember"
He pulled out another blue file out of his bag which had the label "Valarie menace" in bold letters.
"What's this"
"Trust me ..It was very hard to get this information about you, finding god will be easier than this" he boasted.
"So valarie,do you even know names of your dad and mom?"

"All I remember is my mum commiting suicide"
"Well,if you are not faking this amnesia then probably this will come to you as shock"

"My life has given me enough shocks already....There's nothing more left"
"Really, let's see...
Your dad is Augustus Williams,the infamous business man"
"Sorry?"
"Yeah..He's your dad...Whose son is missing....You left your home at age of 7 I guess..So neither you remember his face neither he does,well he even had a lot of facial surgery so can't blame you"

It was hard to breathe...Every pinch of air that I was inhaling was painful to me....Augustus Williams...My father....But I don't remember having any brother..
"But Danielle...I ...Never..."
He interrupted me...
"He's your half brother....Son came from your dad's second marriage...
You were involved with your brother...Which resulted in miscarriage..Gosh...Girl... incest!!!Really...You really don't have any boundaries...Do you!!!"

"No,..I ...I didn't..Know.. Anything..."
I was choking....My life couldn't get worse...I slept with my brother...
My head was spinning and my heart was thumping loudly.

"Well...All this information points out...That you can or maybe you did kill him to avenge what your father did to you and to inherit his money..."

"What my father did to me?????"
"I talked with neighbors and they confirmed that your father was once registered for domestic violence against you and your mom"

"I can't hear any of your shit anymore....I m leaving"....
The whole room was spinning around in my head..
I got up but my vision got blurred and I collapsed on the hard cold ground.