#20 The Last Vision

"It was again that dark night,with wind blowing right on face , Danielle's face was glowing remarkably under the moon light,he stopped the car in middle of road.
"It's forest dan,it seems scary,...."
"That's the thrill part,here no one knows you,no one knows me..."he kissed me softly and we both got out of car and started walking hand in hand on the damp road.
On the outskirts there was a bridge ,a speeding train passed by...
"This is terrifying..."
"Yet exciting...."
We both took a small unbuilt path that took us into the woods,
The fresh leaves scrunched under our feet...
Dan held my hand and pulled me closer...His hand slipped under my dress and he started pulling down my underwear...
I knew what I had to do....I started unbuttoning his shirt and we both were soon on the wet ground ,me on top of him and relishing every moment...
"

Soon everything got back to focus and I realized that I m in the room of station Medicare center.
I was completely soaked In sweat.
I looked around and  found this dull room more horrifying.
"Hello,is anyone here.....
Doctor....."I screamed....
A nurse followed by Jessica came in hurriedly.
For the first time I felt relieved to see Jessica...I hugged her tight and started crying hard...Her whole indigo top was submerged by my heavy tears.
"I did nothing.. Please help me Jessica...I didn't kill him....My life is a lie ...Take me home... Please...I beg you.."
"Shhhhh....Shhh...I m here... don't worry...I will take care of you val...I m not leaving your side..."

I straightened myself up and asked nurse to leave for privacy....She was reluctant to go.
"Jessica do you know about my family background...Do you.."
"Yes I do now,...I read that file.... I feel sorry for you.."
"Now is not the time.... That's the past...But now I know almost everything....I know that place..Where we were last time....You have to get me out of here...You have to!!!....Maybe that will trigger my whole memory...Maybe I will find his body and the killer,but get me out of here...Please"

"Jeez,Valarie....Breathe... Breath...Let me think...And are you planning to go on your own????..."

"Yes...It's my life which I need to sort out....I just need few hours...Handle this chaos here.."
"Okay.listen....Ryan found the last bug....The last bug is supposed to be an accessory you carry around...He didn't tell me what it is...But his cover got blown...He went to specters as plumber but got busted and then he had to run away from there....
But he commented on that website.... Remember the one where we all used to do our secret chats through comments to share our location's coordinate.."

"If I remembered anything then I wouldn't have Been in this place anyway...."

." Shut up....Once you are out of here you need to seek him and get that bug,it must have something crucial...."..
"Okay,but how will I get out....And my absence will prove that I am guilty..."

"To prove yourself innocent,you have to show yourself guilty...This is your last chance... Valarie....You have to do this..."

"What's the plan....??"
"I have got it covered...."
I didn't notice the big black leather bag Jessica had till now....
I have certain friends of mine on this operation....
They will give you a clear window..For 15 minutes...It's the window in which all CCTV will deactivate...In that time. .I have placed a yellow package in the drug room 105...You need to find that get dressed and move out...It also have the address of ryan decrypted
Take this cell..This is for emergency..Only one phone call is allowed..that too when you are in danger or you need back up...
This is not a normal call...It will share your coordinates instantly and the nearby 911 back up will come for you...Just long  press 1.
Got the instructions..??"

"You are my life saver,Jessie..I love you...I love you so so much...I love you....Can I kiss you....Last Wish..."

"No....Gross....You are not gonna die.... Stupid .."she frantically said.
It's 2:50 pm..I m going out to stall the nurse..
The window will open at 2:55...
Be ready...
"Okay...love you in case I die..."
"Love you in case I die..."Jessica kissed me on forehead and left..
Now is the show time...I have to stop my past to blackmail  my present...