#21 The Plan

It was 2:54,I gathered my belongings and waited,I cold hear loud thumbs of my Heart in my ear.
This is my last chance to fix everything that's going wrong in my life,for the first time I prayed to god.
"Please,give me strength for upcoming challenges,amen"
2:55 pm.
I sneaked out of the room,it was a clear ,freshly mopped corridor.
The room numbers indicated that i was on fifth floor,I decided to opt for stairs rather than elevator to eradicate the possibility of bumping into someone known.
I rushed down as fast as I could and slipped on the last stair,I fell hard on my butt,but the adrenaline in me didn't stop me to check for injury.
I stood on first floor and started navigating myself through a dark corridor.It was a  really cold and damp floor with strong smell of medicines.
101....102.....103....104...105...
There....I peeked left and right to check for presence of anyone and softly nudged the door with my shoulder,to my surprise it wasn't locked.
But a dark room,I could make the silhouettes of huge long shelves stacked with boxes and bottles.
I found the light switch to my right.
It was an infirmary ,my objective is to find that yellow package.....I started rummaging through shelves,at the end of an aisle ,I found a rectangular shaped heavy package stacked on top of a box.
I grabbed it and teared it off,it had an outfit of nurse,an ID card,few pain killers and syringe wrapped in a paper with a lot of instructions written on it,keys of a car, two piece of folded  paper ,....I flapped the first one open
"Ryan ...225,.24 block,fifth avenue,star corridor"...
And in the other one it was written...
"I will be always by your side,go find  your real self....Don't forget that syringe,it will give you the new life
Love you in case I die"....
I wiped the small tear that emerged and smiled,I knew what that syringe was for .I changed into new clothes and trashed my clothes under a shelve....I pocketed all small items and wore the face mask and pulled my hair into a tight bun...
I sneaked out of the hospital,a lot of officers were around,I saw detective Robert Garrison tensed and rushing into the hospital wing,the news of me on run must have broken out.
I ran to the underground parking lot and pressed sensor of keys...
To my left , Jessica's white toyota beeped.
I hurried to the car and left the hospital wing as soon as possible...
..I was worried about my exit, because a lot of guards were checking cars on main gate.
I slowed down my car when the next guard came up to me.
"Open the trunk,and show ID"
"Here..."
He casually glanced the ID..
Other guards searched my trunk and then cleared me to go..
But then the gaurd  with southern british accent stopped again
"Why the mask...?Remove it..."
I was terrified...Maybe now I will be busted...
"Let her go,I know her....It's an order" the officer in black came from behind and commanded the guards..He was louis lift the officer who interrogated me for the first time...
He winked at me and gave me the green signal.
I am so thankful to Jessica and this team who believes in me.
I opened my car navigation to guide me to Ryan's.
It was a 25 minute long drive.
I took a left turn and found myself in a shabby ,weird street....Most of the shops were closed and the buildings were too old to still stand straight.There were too less people on street.
I pulled my car down near a corner and checked whether anyone is following me or not in the rear mirror.
I had a great feeling of seeing Ryan again.our bond was going great...I felt safe around him.
I passed block 23....Then came block 24....
I took the ancient lift and stood in front of room 225.
I knocked but the door got open itself ,which was suspicious,how can ryan live  with his door ajar.
"Ryan.....Ryan...It's me Valarie..."
But no one responded...There was deadly silence in the room.
I entered his bed room and the next look was disastrous,I shrieked in horror,my heart skipped a beat...It was Ryan...Lying on floor unconsciously in pool of his own blood.
I couldn't stop the urge of puking so I rushed to the next room and vomited.
Who did this to him, somehow I gathered the courage and went back to him,he was stabbed multiple times in ribs....I checked for his pulses....There...There it is...He is still alive....I found his cell on bed and dialled 911.
"Hello, what's the emergency.."
"My neighbor,I found him stabbed in his room,need immediate medical assistance,it's block 24,225 star corridor"
"Don't worry mam,the near by paramedics are dispatched, within five minutes they will be there"
I hung up the call,I have five minutes,I can't be found on this crime scene,I have to find that bug and leave as soon as possible.
I searched around...And my attention was grabbed by the laminated box of cigarette,the same box I found that night.
I picked it up and shaked, something in it rattled....It's definitely that bug,Ryan must have gone to specters to find this and got his cover blown.
I heard the ambulance screeched downstairs...
"Ryan....I m sorry for this..I promise to make everything alright"
I whispered to him and left....The paramedics rushed upwards and didn't notice me running to the opposite side.
I turned my car on and left.
I know where I have to go,the place it all started....
I have a gut feeling that the killer is lurking there,hiding the evidence of his crime,
..My blood boiled on the thoughts...I raced up my car....
It was dark by now... Around 7:30 when I reached the R.S.B.N woods....I stopped my car exactly where Danielle did the last time.
I stepped out of it and my hair swayed all over my face.
I started walking...It was like my legs were moving on their own,my heart knew where I am supposed to go....
I shivered as this nurse's clothes were loose to me...
After a while I saw a black Mercedes parked right in front of that small unbuilt road.
My gut feeling was right, he is here,to vanish all evidence,and frame me for all these murders....I felt heat in my cheeks....I entered the woods..And started pacing...I m so close to solve this case....
I walked and walked and walked....The only sound that was going on was my stomping of feet and my rushed deep breathings.
And then I heard something unusual...From my left some weird loud sounds of someone unraveling the wet mud was coming.
I followed the sound and it led me to deep in forest.
On hearing my footsteps,the culprit stopped digging.
I couldn't see that person in dark ..He was still almost 300 m away from me but I am sure he  too sensed my presence.
"Whoever you are,come out now....You played a great game but now it's over...You played with my life but you had your time....OUT!!!!NOW!!!!" I screamed on top of my lungs....
That person started walking towards me...His silhouette was slowly slowly visible to me....
But when the clouds covering the moon cleared and moonlight fell on us I reached in the huge state of shock....its not possible at all...I couldn't believe my own senses!!!!