#23 The Runaway

12 feb 2019

Jessica Wyatt...

I sipped my coffee while turning the pages of the album...Which was full of pictures of madness done by me and Valarie...
My phone kept on ringing...But I decided to ignore it....I would prefer this time with me only..The whole nation is puzzled with the sudden disappearance of the allegedly dead special agent Valarie menace....
No matter what channel you will open..
The only thing you will see is picture of her and the bold headline
"
DEAD AGENT VANISHED OVERNIGHT,FBI HAS NO CLUE ABOUT IT,IS IT A BIGGER CONSPIRACY OF BUREAUCRATS .?"

Our team did our best to smuggle her out of this country and give her the life she deserves...The peaceful life she never got ...
I don't know where she is...How she is...But I am sure she is happy now...
Maybe what I have done is illegal... Maybe our team unsolicitedly did this work...But she deserved this happy life ...
And then my phone rang again...
It was an unknown international number... Starting from +91...

"Hello... Jessica here..."
"Hey bitch...How you doing... Remember me..
"
It was her..
.I have never felt this much happy in my entire life...
"You sound so happy...."
"I have started my new...Life... Thanks to you and the team...I will be in debt of you people for so long... Trust me..."
"But I miss you....I miss you a lot Valarie...."

"I miss you too....Let me settle my new identity here....Then I will invite you over...Just don't change your number for a while..."

"Sure...I won't....I can't believe you still remember my phone number"

"I can never forget you ...I have to go now...
Love you in case I die..."

"You are never gonna die..."
I laughed and disconnected the call.
I felt relieved..That she is doing amazing with her new life.
I opened my diary which has all codes of countries to check from where she called....
"+92.. Pakistan...
+91 India...."

So she's In india...
I opened the back cover of my Mobile....And snapped my SIM into two pieces...
We have to let go of past otherwise it will always hover over us like a black cloud....And I don't want Valarie to risk her new found freedom by contacting me again...

We all have a messed up life...But god has given us the strength to go through it...So even if you are going through hell....Just smile and walk through it....
And then WHEN THE DUST SETTLES DOWN ,we all enjoy the calmness and peace it brings