A true hero

No PoV

Izuku and Nanami were walking together towards the station, Izuku was quiet... awfully quiet, the harsh words Katsuki Bakugou told him still fresh on his mind as he hugged his burnt -but not destroyed- notebook as his head hung low.

"Izuku dont let what that explosive a**holes words get you down, the Izuku I have known since 1st year was a bit of a coward and a crybaby, but he wasn't a quitter, so dont give up." Nanami said with a smile.

Izuku looked up at his friend and gave a small smileas he gripped his notebook tightly on his chest.

"Its very hard Nanami... everyone keeps saying I cant become a hero... I just need one... just ONE person to say... 'You can become a hero'... thats all I ask." Izuku said.

Nanami then punched Izuku's shoulder, just enough to hurt slightly.

"OUCH!" Izuku yelped as he rubbed his arm and turned around to face his best friend.

"What was that for?" Izuku questioned.

Nanami only smiled and walked infront of Izuku, she spun on her heel and gave him her best smile.

"Izuku... you can become a hero." Nanami said with a smile.

Izuku then felt a small blush on his cheeks as tears began to flow through his eyes.

"Oh come now, dont cry, all I did was say the thing I already know you can be, no need to cry." Nanami said.

"I -hick- I'm -hick- s-sorry -sob- I c-cant help it." Izuku said in between sobs of happiness.

"Its fine, hey lets go get churros!" Nanami said with happiness.

"The one in the shopping district?" Izuku asked finally calming down.

"Yeah!" Nanami smiled as they ran towards the downtown shopping district.

To get to the shopping district the two of them needed to get past a very crowded shopping centre and Nanami HATED large crowds, so the two of them decided to take a shorter route that went under a small stone bridge.

"Come on Izuku, I want my Matcha Ice cream Churro!" Nanami said as she pulled Izuku's sleeves like a little kid.

"AhH 2 PoSsiBle MeAt ShiELds, iT's mY lUcKY DAy!" A pit of slime suddenly erupted from beneath Nanami, but suddenly Izuku pushed her out of the way.

"IZUKU!" Nanami yelled.

"AHh I mIsSed ThE cUtEr oNE BUt No MaTTeR, ThIs OnE is BEttEr ThAN NoTHinG." The slime being said as Izuku was slowly being engulfed by the villain as Nanami was too shocked to fight.

"NOw WaIt JuST a FeW MoRE SeC. aND It wILl bE aLL OvER, GAHAHAHA!" He laught maniacally.

But suddenly a booming laughter could be heard from somewhere within the bridge, as a large gust of wind seemingly appeared out of nowhere causing the villain to let Izuku go and splatter everywhere, Due to shock Izuku was passed out on the floor while Nanami only gave a smile.

"Thanks for the save... uncle Toshi." Nanami said as she thanked his uncle... the no.1 pro hero, the world's symbol of peace, and for Nanami the 3rd best hero in the world... Toshinori Yagi, or better known as All Might.

"HAHAHA ANYTHING FOR MY FAVOURITE NIECE, BUT YOU BETTER BE CAREFUL, YOU KNOW HOW YOUR MOTHER CAN GET WHEN SHE FINDS OUT YOU WERE HURT... She will tie both your father and me up." All Might said the last part in a hushed tone.

"What was that uncle?" Nanami asked.

"O-OH NOTHING AT ALL... SO I SHALL COLLECT THE VILLAIN AND BE ON MY WAY!" All Might said as he took out a bottle from his back pocket.