Part 17

khushi blushed and smiled herself remember arnav words.

after some minutes, khushi folding bedsheet.

arnav: khushi from washroom

khushi: what arnavji

arnav: towel please

khushi: arnavji I already placed in the washroom with u r dress.

arnav: khushi that felt in the water before I use it.

khushi: ok u wait. She went to wardrobe and pick one towel and knock the door.

arnav extend his hand. When khushi give towel to arnav, he pull khushi in the washroom. khushi fall on arnav chest.

khushi: arnavji what r u doing leave me.

arnav: what u thing I lie to u for leaving u.

khushi: what lie. She look arnav, arnav already wearing towel in his waist.

arnav: what u look me like this.

khushi: arnavji y u lie me. leave me I am getting late for pooja.

arnav: if one day u go late nothing happen, first fulfill u r husband wish then god fulfill u r wish with that he placing kisses to her neck.

khushi: arnavji

arnav: khushi it's already three days. Please for me.

khushi turn and hug arnav. Arnav also hug her. khushi r u ok with it. Khushi tighen her hug. Arnav understood. arnav back press the tap of shower. Water fall to khushi and arnav. They are fully drenched. Khushi red wet saree show her body to arnav. He carry her to bed. They discard their barriers and make love. After love making they lay in the bed. Khushi kept her head in arnav chest.

arnav: khushi

khushi: hum

arnav: khushi y don't u stop me whenever I touch u.

khushi: because I love u.

arnav cup her face I too love u khushi with that he place his lips on her. they broke the kiss.

khushi: arnavji I am getting late. It' s already 10' o clock. What will maa think of me. because of u I am again going to bath, after that I am go downstairs, today u also

arnav: khushi stop it. This is not new for maa and ours. Maa understand what we do, y we get late.

khushi: she hit arnav in his chest, u r shameless because of u I am embracing in front of maa and sometimes infront of papa also.

khushi: ok I am going to get freshup.

arnav: khushi wait u tell me na it's already late. So we take bath together what u say.

khushi open her mouth in 'o' shape. Arnavji this is not funny. I know what happen when we take bath together. U wait here I will go and take bath saying this she run to wardrobe holding bedsheet take her clothes and went to washroom. arnav smile her.

in washroom khushi remember how they make love first time.