Part 18

in washroom khushi remember how they make love first time.

past

arnav without telling anything he try to go but khushi hold his hand.

khushi: arnavji y u avoid me.

arnav: I am not avoid u without looking her.

khushi: don't lie to me arnavji. I know u avoid me. because of me only u start to drink alcohol. Now I am here with u what is the need of u drink this.

arnav remove his hand. S khushi because of u only I start to drink that is not u r fault, that is my fault. I am thinking about u i start to drink forgot u, but it increase u r memory more. I don't think any other girl except u . I start to live with u in my dreams. When u come and say me I love u I felt fly in the cloud. I think I am the luckiest person. But when I know because of my parents only u accept this marriage I totally shattered khushi. u feel guilty because of u only I addicted this habbit so u accept this marriage. U don't love me, u only accept this marriage for my parents and because of u r guilty only. I am sorry khushi, I am really sorry because of me u accept this marriage without u r wish. I know it is really hard for u living with a person who u not loved saying all this he went out.

khushi stand like statue hearing all this with tears in her eyes. Now she understand he misunderstood her. he thinke she don't love him she is forced by his parents to marry him.

arnav went out. Khushi crying bitterly in room. After sometime sandhya come and knock khushi's room. Khushi wipe her tears and went to open the door.

sandhya: khushi did arnav come.

khushi: with fake smile s maa he come and eat lunch with me. after he got call he went out. He told me he come home late so don't wait for him.

sandhya: this arnav can't change. See u wait for him. but he went out and tell easily. Khushi y u r face dull r u cry.

khushi: nothing maa. I think about nani that's it.

sandhya: khushi don't think about past. Think about future. I know u live happily with arnav. U r the one person who change arnav.

khushi: ok maa. sandhya went out.

khushi crying her heart out. Remember arnav words. It is dinner time till arnav not return, arjun come from office. Khushi serve both arjun and sandhya. They told her eat with them. But she told after sometime I can eat. They went to sleep.

it was 2'o clock in the midnight. Khushi come downstairs waiting for arnav. Door bell rang she went to open the door. Arnav standing near the door, fully drunken. In half conscious. Khushi hold arnav and take him to their room. He can't stand properly.

he is drunk extra today remember about their marriage and his speech to khushi. He hold khushi shoulder. Khushi make him lay in the bed, Khushi remove his shoes. He go downstairs take food and come to room again. she try to feed arnav but arnav not eating he blabbering something khushi I am sorry. She make him eat.

arnav: khushi u eat it he told with smile and halfly closing his eyes. Khushi eat some bites. She put the plate in the side table. When again she try to make him lay in the bed. He vomited everything out. Khushi try to hold it. But arnav shaking his head so he vomited himself and khushi's saree. Half of the bed. Khushi remove arnav shirt she make him lay in the sofa she clean arnav face and his body. She change bed cover. Again she come and holding arnav take him to the bed. Arnav lay in the bed. He blabbering samething khushi I am sorry again and again.

khushi take her clothes. She went to washroom. she remember arnav words "I know it is really hard for u living with a person who u not loved". No arnavji I love u so much from my childhood I prove it. She remove her saree infront of arnav. Arnav in half conscious. He open his eyes he look khushi in half naked.

arnav: khushi what r u doing. Wear u r saree.

she come near to arnav. Arnavji I love u saying this she put kiss in his lips. Arnav in half conscious he also kiss her back. They broke apart.

arnav: khushi I love u so much. U know I live with u in my dreams. We have 2 childs. But I know this dream is not going to be true because u don't love me.

khushi: no arnavji u r dream is going to be true. I love u I want to live with u. I want to give myself to u.

arnav: khushi I am dreaming right. I know in my dream only I got like this. Khushi come and lay beside him.

khushi remove her blouse hook arnavji I am urs. U r dream going to be true. arnavji love me, I want to feel u r love show me arnavji how much u love me.

arnav: khushi don't play with me. y u remove u r blouse. R u khushi, or other girl. My khushi not do anything like this. I know her. don't come near to me. I touch only my khushi not other girls.

khushi: arnavji I am khushi. Your's khushi. She put kiss in arnav lips.

arnav: ah u r khushi. My khushi only kiss me. I feel her in this kiss. He hug her. arnav's bare body touch her bossoms in bra. Arnav remove her bra he kiss all over her body. Khushi close her eyes in plessure. She moan arnavji.

arnav: khushi I know I am in my dream.

khushi: s arnavji make me urs she put her lips on him. they r kissing each other. Arnav roam his hands on her body khushi pull blanket towards to them.

after making of love, arnav sleeping. Khushi look arnav remember his words. In unconscious state also he didn't allow anygirl near to him. she felt really proud of him, she felt how much he loves her. in this drunken state also he handle her gently she put kiss in his forehead and put her head in his chest I love u arnavji pull blanket more towards to them. She slept.

it was morning, sun rays beeped their room. Arnav open his eyes. He felt something on his body. He look down khushi kept her head in his chest. He smile to her. he felt her bare bossoms press his bare chest. He was shocked. He look himself and khushi he was more shocked to see both of them naked.

End of past

arnav: khushi how much time u take bath come fast. From outside of washroom.