22.

Me and Todoroki went together to the school's cafe. Both of us were really quiet, so I decided to break the ice.

"Uhm, you gonna train for tomorrow?" I asked the most stupid question.

"Yes." He said bluntly, not even looking at me.
We grabbed some food and found a table to sit. We sat face to face, so I finally could meet Todoroki's eyes once again.

"Shoto, is something wrong?" I tilted my head.

"Actually, I'm glad you asked. You have been looking very tired these days and I started concerning about your health." He said it all in a single breath. I looked at him stupified, trying to find an answer.

"Oh, well, I don't really sleep at nights." I smiled awkwardly.
Todiroki furrowed his brows, and I understood that he didn't belueve a single thing I said. But surprisingly, he changed the subject.

"What do you think of the training at USJ tomorrow?" His voice changed to a warmer tone.

"Uhhhh... I actually dunno? But... I don't really feel good about this..." I looked away from him.

"Why?" He answered with the same monotone tone.

"As I said, no clue. It's just a feeling in my guts."

"Don't worry (y/n), I'll protect you if something bad happens." He reassured me while eating his soba.
My cheeks flushed.
"Really? You'd do that for me?" I asked, just to be sure he's not kidding.
"Yeah." He smiled cutely.
"Thanks Shoto." I smiled back.

We finished our meals and parted ways, of course saying good bye to each other. My way home quite delightful. I felt full of energy and happy. I was humming a song when I noticed an angry aura coming from the next street. I ran there, only to meet a certain blonde. What was he doing? Punching and yelling at a tree. I started giggling at the funny sight, and instantly took out my phone to film the whole thing. To spice it up, I decided to comment on it like it's a documentary movie.

"Here you can see an angry hedgehog in it's natural habitat. It's behaviour is very common during this period of the year. The animal is 'training' for the next day. Apparently, punching and yelling a random tree increases his powers. We'll come back with more facts about this amazingly dumb small predator soon. Stay tuned!" I finished recording and sent the video to the crackheads. The reactions didn't hesitate to come.

Soft Rock
Is that Bakugou?

Queen of Memes
Yup.

Pikachu
Is he yelling at a tree?

Queen of Memes
Yup.

Spiderman
Will he kill you if he finds out about this?

Queen of Memes
Yup.

Suddenly, I realised that there was no more yelling. I lifted my head, and Bakugou wasn't near that tree. I started to panic, as where he could have gone.

"Oi." A growl was heard right behind me. I turned my head, with my eyes widened, only to see an angry Katsuki, huffing and his palms sparkling. He was ready to attack me, because that's Bakugou.

"Uhhh.. I.. Umm...." I stuttered and started sweating.

"I'll make you fucking regret making that video." He growled again and charged at me.

"The Voice!" And my quirk activated. Bakugou stopped in the air, with his face twisted from anger. I instantly relaxed, and came closer to the me. I started to observe him, since he wouldn't let me do that in class or... anywhere else. As I came closer to him, I instantly noticed to smell of caramel.

"Oooh? Is that how his sweat smells like? Interesting~" After that, it was impossible not to notice his muscles.

"Niiice~" I grinned. I looked at his 'beauty' some more, before I turned to another street and headed home, waiting for 5 minutes to pass. When I was at a considerable distance, the time started flowing again.
Bakugou's yelling, insults and explosions were fading in the distance.

"Where the fuck did you go (y/n)?! I swear to fucking God I'll kill you next time!!"

I lowkey got scared. Kinda.