Chapter 19: Vanguard Action Squad

Standing before us was this monstrous beast made out of dirt. Midoriya helpfully informed us that this dirt monster was made with Pixie-Bob's quirk, that it was more or less a golem.

"Give me a few minutes, I'll transform and help take out any others that we may cross paths with..." I told them.

They acknowledged me and went to attack the beast themselves as I stood against a tree and meditated. The cheering from the class after they defeated it gave me courage, which gave me the boost I needed.

I transformed my arms and legs, and clenched my fist. "Alright! Let's go! We got a long journey ahead of us and probably a lot more of those monsters to fight."

Bakugo shouted, "Hey, who died and made you boss?"

"I wanna have lunch, damn it!"

Steadily gaining more confidence in myself, I ran ahead of the group, the rest of them trailing behind. Another monster appeared, and I leapt up to it, smashing it to pieces in a single hit.

It had taken a team effort from several others before to take one down. They were all stunned, as was I, at the display of raw power.

Jirou plugged her earphone jacks into the floor and told us about two more coming towards us. We took them out with ease too.

This was just too easy! It wasn't anywhere near as bad as I thought it would be! However, we still had a long way to go.

We kept trudging forward for what felt like hours. Wait, it had been hours! The sun was starting to set lower in the sky, yet we'd arrived at the edge of the forest at around nine am.

It took us a total of eight hours to get through the forest, and as much as I liked walking, even I was exhausted by the time we got there. We all were.

Pixie-Bob admitted she thought it would take us longer to get there and commended us for being able to deal with her earth beasts so quickly, especially me.

I felt pretty good about myself, as Mr Aizawa told us to gather our belongings from the bus and to go to the dining hall for food. Thank goodness, I was starving!

After having an absolutely amazing meal provided for us by the Pussycats, we were told to have a bath. I wondered where, until we were brought to the hot springs.

"Wow!" I beamed, "I've never been to hot springs before!"

"They don't have hot springs in Ireland?" Midoriya asked.

I could barely contain my laughter, "Oh, hell no."

We changed out of our clothes, and I kept my swimming boxers on as we got into the springs. It felt absolutely amazing. I actually made it a custom to visit hot springs at least once a year after that.

It was like a Jacuzzi, but so much more relaxing. And less chlorine. Mineta suddenly piped up.

"You hear that?" He started, as we all fell silent. On the other side of the tall wooden walls, we could hear the girls talking. "The girls are bathing at the same time!"

"Mineta, restrain yourself!" Iida demanded.

He ignored Iida, quickly starting to scale the wall using his sticky balls to climb up.

"Hey!" I shouted at him, "Get your perverted runt behind back down here before I beat the daylights out of you!"

He also ignored me, and continued climbing. However, in a humorous turn of events, Kota, the young boy with the Pussycats, appeared at the top to push him back down.

Cursing the young boy, Mineta fell down, landing on Iida. A few moments later, Kota also fell down. He must've seen the girls... Bathing... Together...