Uncovered

I woke up feeling a firmness against my shoulder blade, and my knee hanging unsupported over the edge of something soft. Groggy and confused, I managed to force my eyes to open, blinking at the instant dryness against the light in the room. Clearly it was morning, and as my eyes scanned my surroundings, I wasn't at my place. It took me a moment to register where I was, and that I was naked. My eyes caught the picture frame lying on the coffee table, a short distance from the sofa. Suddenly it all flooded back. Jett's revelations, his family... everything. I felt a warm blast of air against the back of my neck, followed by a shuffle and then a body press up against me... Jett. I smiled to myself as his head nuzzled against my shoulder and he slept on. Everything that he'd told me the night before began to spin around in my brain again, I wasn't sure how to begin to talk to him about it, or even if he'd want to. How it would affect us and whatever was going on between us. So many concerns and questions were popping up every passing second.

"I can hear your brain whirring from back here." Jett's sleepy voice mumbled in my ear.

I laughed lightly as his arm brushed over my hip, curling around me and pulling me back against him, where he proceeded to press light, tender kisses to the back of my shoulder.

"Morning." I smiled, a small shiver running under my skin where his lips touched.

"Morning." He replied, before continuing with a yawn, "What time is it?"

"No idea." I sighed, stretching my arms a little.

"Works for me, let's just go back to sleep."

He shuffled against me, and I felt something hard rub against my ass.

"Errr, Jett?" I started, torn between feeling awkward, and highly amused.

"Mmm?"

"I don't think that all of you is exactly... ready for sleep?"

"What are you talking about?" He groaned, squeezing me closer to him.

"Seriously?"

Rolling my eyes, I pressed back against him and rolled my hips a little, rubbing my ass against his hard length.

A vibration ran through my back from the moan he let out.

"Yeah, that's what I'm talking about." I said matter of factly.

I felt his stubble graze my neck as he leant in closer, his lips at my ear as he spoke, low and husky;

"I knew what you were talking about, I just wanted to feel you rubbing against me."

Son of a bitch!

I should have been irritated, but his voice had made liquid heat begin to rush to my core, and an ache begin to develop within me.

"Maybe you should have lead with that, I'd have done more than just rub against you." I teased, rubbing my head against the cushion, and closing my eyes.

"Whoa! What? You can't say that, then go to sleep!"

He sat up and I had to fight down the laugh that threatened to bust free at the sudden urgency in his voice and his movements.

"Oh, but I'm tired, you were right, we should just go back to sleep." I said in an overly tired voice, refusing to open my eyes to look at him.

Suddenly his body moved from behind me, the move caught me unawares and I rolled backwards with a small yelp, stopping just as Jett positioned himself on top of me, staring down at me with intensity and longing.