TWELVE

Socha Bhi Na Tha....Zindagi Mein Aise Bhi Fasane Honge....
Rona Bhi Zaroori Hoga Or Aasu Bhi Chupaane Honge....

THIRD PERSON'S POV

A loud knock on the door disturbed her deep slumber. She woke up rubbing her temples which were throbbing with immense pain.

"Come down for breakfast, bacha ."

Entering her room, tayi ammi sat beside her smiling seeing the innocent girl sitting in front of her. The innocent girl who was an exact copy of her late parents.

"Are you fine ?"

Her smile lost her colour when she saw Maria groaning and it seemed she was in pain.

"Haye Allah, mera bacha aapko to bukhaar ho raha hai."

Her frantic expressions could be seen from her face, making Maria emotional. She wasn't her mother yet she cared for her like her own daughter.

No you can't trust anyone... No one... She is his mother, yours is dead... No matter what they say and at the end of the day they will ask you to return their favours which they did after your parents died...

"I am fine."

She smiled politely not wanting her to worry her.

"No, you are not. Wait here I'll bring breakfast and medicine for you."

She looked at her sternly, warning her not to get up from her place and was returning to leave when Maria stopped her.

"Wait...I don't want to eat alone and I am coming down for breakfast."

Wearing her slippers, she got up hastily from the bed ready to leave with her.

"No, you are not. You need rest. So stay here like a good daughter you are."

Her steps halted when tayi ammi held her hand stopping her from going down.

"Main mein theek hu Tayi Ammi. Don't worry. Also, I have to go to college to collect my certificates, so I have get up anyways."

She protested clearing her point to which her tayi ammi sighed agreeing with her.

"Okay get ready... Have your breakfast and then I'll give you medicine. We'll be waiting downstairs. Come fast."

"Ji."

Taking a quick bath she rushed towards the dinning room without drying her wet hair not wanting anyone to wait for her.

"Walk slowly princess. You'll hurt yourself."

Aaqib Ahwaan primed seeing her hastily walking towards them.

"I am so sorry for making you all wait."

Sitting poisely on her seat she apologetically looked towards dado giving her a guilty look, who gave her a small smile in return making her feel confused with dado's actions. She didn't liked late comers and seeing her smile was confusing her.

"Take this and then I'll give you medicine."

Tayi Ammi said filling her plate, making her turn to look at her. Now she understood why dado didn't scolded her. It was because she knew about her fever.

Giving her a small smile she quietly ate her breakfast not looking up to avoid him as much as she could. She knew he was looking at her but she didn't dared to look up. His one look and she'll melt. His one look and she'll surrender.