9

Yewon POV

I'm sooo tired, i can't even stand up. I guess i'll just stay home for today. I tried to grab my phone from the table and called Taehyung, hoping he's awake by now. "Hello?" He answered, thank god! "Hey Tae! Can you come over? I need help standing up.." i said, "what happened?! Did something happen to you?" He asked which made me chuckle. "No i'm fine, i'm just too tired to stand up and i was wondering if we could stay indoors today," i said. "Sure! I'll come over there right now! See you later!" He said and hung up.

Of course i tried to stand up since Yejun started crying, good thing i finally stood up. I ran upstairs where he was and held him in my arms. He finally calmed down and i went downstairs with him to prepare some food, i made some pancakes since i didn't really had any other idea.
Next thing that happened was that someone rang my doorbell and i went to check it, revealing Taehyung with a bright smile on his face.

"Hi Yewonnie!!!" He said and gave me a big hug. Wow he's in a good mood today. "Hey Tae, come in," he shook his head, "no i want you to come with me, you need to go change we are going somewhere," i nodded and went upstairs.

After i finished Taehyung and i left the house, don't worry Yejun is with the neighbors today. "So where are we going Taehyung-ah?" I asked as we were just walking on the road. My neighborhood is quite quiet so no cars come often.

"Actually i didn't really plan anything i just wanted to hang out with you, i know you are busy but it was the only way to get you out of the house," he chuckled. He grabbed my hand and held it in his, i was taken a back from his actions but I have to admit it made me feel safe.
My neighborhood isn't big so we couldn't really go anywhere fun except a playground and a few little stores. "Yewon let's go to that store over there!" He said as he pointed at a little grocery store that wasn't really busy.

As we went in a man greeted us as he went out of the store, we greeted him back and Taehyung went to go to some aisle and told me to just sit down. I patiently sat there while staring at my phone. I was just scrolling through Instagram until Taehyung came to me. "Hey! I made us ramen, don't worry i already paid," he said and put the cup of ramen in front of me. He gave me chopsticks and i began eating it, it was delicious even though it was just ramen.

"Thanks Tae," i said as i smiled at him before putting more ramen in my mouth. He laughed at me, "you look really adorable eating ramen," my eyes widened, "thanks?" I awkwardly chuckled. "Hey, don't be awkward with me, we've known each other for like a week or two now?" He said and I nodded. "Sorry, it's just weird since i haven't really hung out with anyone since i became pregnant." It's fine." He said.

We enjoyed our food and bought some more for like an hour or two until we were finally full and went back to my house. When we got there it seemed like the neighbors put Yejun back in his crib since that was where i saw him. "Mind if i sleep over today?" Taehyung asked, "sure i wouldn't mind, you can sleep in our guest room," he nodded and went upstairs.

The guest room has a dresser with men's clothes since it used to be Jun's room before we eventually he moved away. Yes even though we were together we didn't sleep in a bed together since it felt kind of uncomfortable. But even though i said that to him he would sometimes come to my room and sleep next to me. I chuckled to myself, good times.

"If you need anything just let me know or knock on my door," i said as i gave him a blanket and a pillow. He nodded and said goodnight before closing his door. I went to my room and changed into pajamas and laid in my bed, slowly falling asleep.