Adrinette

"Claws in" Adrien went to visit his amazing bugaboo but where is she?
"Mari?" Adrien took is shirt of and his boxers so he was naked, "Princess?" The sun shined on his golden body through the window. Adrien opened the bathroom door and saw his princess covered in rose petals in the bath tub "K-Kitty?" Mari blushed as he walked closer with a smirk on his face, "Your mine" he climbed into the bath tub so he was staring into her deep blue ocean eyes. Adrien growled as he captured her mouth, the kiss is raw all teeth and tongue. He left her breathless and aching. "Let's take this to the bed~~" Adrien threw her over his shoulders and went to the bed "A-Adrien!" His fingers slide along the swollen seam of her labia, and he dips a finger inside. "A-ah!" Her walls tightened as he grinds her hips against his hand. "A-adrien!" Adrien flipped her over onto her stomach and spreads her thigh apart from his knee. His nails drag down her back before settling on her hips. Instinct takes over, Mari raised herself onto her hand readying herself for his plunder. "you look beautiful..." in one hard thrust, he drives himself into her core "A-ah! Agh!" The sound escapes her lips. Everything in her aches for this man, her fingers makes fists in the sheets as Adrien slams into her from behind. His thrusts become frantic, and all-consuming until her body is molten fire. Unable to speak Mari looked over her shoulder. Her eyes meet his as he drives forward harder, a moan builds in the back of her throat "I'm close! A-ah! Kitty!" They both cummed together and fell onto the bed "I'm yours Kitty"
The end!