~Part 14~

Krua's POV

I couldn't help but smile at how cute Jimin was. I felt so happy that he liked me back. I wondered if I hadn't dropped my confession letter earlier, if we would've ever confess our feelings to one another.

Jimin and I exchanged smiles again, staring deeply into each others' eyes. So deep, that I got lost in his eyes as I remembered the kiss he gave me on my cheek. I felt millions of butterflies in my stomach thinking about it.

"You have beautiful eyes." He said out of the blue. I just smiled and looked away from his eyes.

Jimin then sighed in relaxation as he also looked away the moment I did.

"Krua," he softly called my name without looking at me.

He then slowly moved his head to look at me a second after I did the same when he called my name.

Suddenly but unfortunately, I heard my mom walking down the stairs after the sound of her shutting her bedroom door.

When she saw Jimin and I sitting  together on the couch, she raised her eyebrows as she also pursed her lips, slowing down her paste.

"Hmm," she said as she walked closer to us. "I know what's going on here.."

"Mom.." I muttered, feeling a little embarrassed.

She looked at the both of us . "Alright, alright. When you two are done talking," she then looked at me only. "Krua, I found the perfect dress for you online. Come check it out after okay?"

I gave her a nod and she walked away after telling Jimin goodbye.

"My mom loves looking for new dresses for me online. Usually she just saves it in her cart for later." I then said. "Oh yeah?" Jimin replied before he giggled a bit.

I then said, "you.. wanted to ask me something?"

"Yeah." He turned his head to face me again. He ran his fingers through his hair and said, "... can I take you out this Saturday?"

My face instantly lit up. "Sure, I'd love that." I answered while I smiled excitedly.

"Great." He breathed out, looking away for a moment before instantly looking back at me again. "It's a date." He continued smiling.

A/N:
Hii! Thank you so much for almost 500 reads! Again, it went up so quickly. Thank you all so much for reading! And I'm happy that you're enjoying the story.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜