Chapter 8-

I just want to thank everyone for being sooooo patient and thank you all for your support, thanks again and love ya'll   💜

Catra's POV-

The footsteps got closer, but I couldn't tell what direction they were coming from. I went to hide behind a few lockers when I accidentally ran into something and started falling when I felt someone grab me around my waist, as I looked up her soft blue eyes met mine our noses almost touching. Adora quickly helped me fix my balance then looked towards the ground her cheeks bright pink, realizing I still only had a towel on I smirked and put my hands on my hips.

"Thanks for catching me," I said making my voice sounding slightly seductive. She looked up at my eyes. "No problem," Then she looked back at the ground.

"So did you come looking for me?" I grinned fluttering my eyelashes teasing her a bit. "You wish." She said sharply then looking up and down at my body. "See something you like Princess?" My grin turned to a smile. "Was that why you were looking at me during practice?" She smirked, sHiT, she saw me looking at her!!! I frowned then looked at the ground feeling my face heat up. "Well hurry up, we have to meet Glimmer and Bow at the park." She said and tossed me my clothes. "Can I get some privacy then?" I glared at her and she just rolled her eyes then walked over to the other side of the locker room, gathering her things as I quickly changed back into my clothes.

After I changed and Adora got her stuff, we walked out to the school parking lot. "I can give you a ride to the park if you want?" She said looking at me, blossoms across her cheeks. "Y-Yeah that would be nice, thanks." She leads me to her Jeep and opened the passenger door for me.
"What a gentleman!" I said smiling putting my hand to my chest, acting surprised. She laughed making butterflies erupt in her stomach, she bowed her head while saying "After you m' lady." I giggled then got in the seat, a few moments Adora got in the driver's seat, then put the keys in the ignition and drove off. 

"How far is the park?" I asked looking over at her, she was still wearing her cheer outfit, and the bow was still in her gold blonde hair but she had put her sunglasses on, DAMN she looked hot! "About 20 minutes," she said, having only one hand on the steering wheel. "I thought we were only 10 minutes away?" I asked looking around at where we were. 

"We are, but I have to go do something real quick," She said keeping her eyes on the road. "Like what?" I asked raising my eyebrow, and I know this is the cheesiest thing but she looked over at me, her sunglasses coming down to the tip of her nose, and as she said the next few words her bright blue eyes glowing with need, "You'll see when we're there." I grinned at her then looked out the window, hiding my red face... 

Merry Christmas!!!!!! Love You All!!!!!!! 

🎄