eight - "See you later"

W I L L O W

W I L L O W

"I'm sorry that you saw all that" I heard Ryan say while I opened the door to the house.

After the whole fight I was not really in the mood to go out for a drink so I told him that we could go to my house so I could at least try to clean his cuts. And luckily no one was back home yet.

"No it's alright," I told him with a smile as he followed me to the bathroom.

It was not alright, to be honest, I had so many questions and I knew that I would not get any answers anytime soon.

"So you're not gonna ask any questions?" he asked while he sat down on the corner of the bathtub.

"Nope" I answered controlling my curiosity.

I started cleaning his cuts and he didn't even react and I was amazed because those cuts looked like they were really hurting.

I was so concentrated on his cuts that I hadn't realized how close we were and I could feel his breath on my face as I slowly looked up at his eyes.

He was already looking at me and I couldn't help but blush and I could feel how I got 10 times hotter as he got closer.

Oh my god, he was trying to kiss me.

Do something Willow! I told myself and I was more than ready to embarrass myself to get out of this situation but thank god I didn't need to.

Right at that moment, Ryan's phone started calling and we were both out of our moment as he quickly got up to answer his phone.

He looked at the screen and frowned slightly.

"I'm just gonna take this quickly," he said getting out of the bathroom leaving me in a hot mess.

I released the breath I didn't know I was holding and washed my face with cold water.

As I was drying my face I heard Ryan slightly shouting at whoever he was talking with on the phone and my curiosity got the best of me as I quietly opened the bathroom door to eavesdrop on the conversation

"You know what you have to do if he doesn't give us the money today" I heard him whispering now.

What was he talking about?

"Fucking kill him then Seth,do I have to tell you the same shit every time" he looked really pissed.

Why does he lo- wait what? Did he just say kill?

"Don't be a pussy man you know what boss said, if he doesn't pay for the drugs again we have to end him" I heard him say before he muttered something more but I couldn't hear that part because I was too shocked to speak.

I felt the blood being drained from my face and I was ready to throw up.

"Look, Willow, I have to- Are you okay?" I heard Ryan say looking worried as he got into the bathroom again.

Oh my god if he knew that I heard his phone call he would kill me right at this moment.

Act right Willow! Act right or you will die!

"Oh, it's nothing I just thought of all the blood on your face and I just felt lightheaded," I told him with a small smile.

"Do you want me to get you some water?" he asked and I shook my head as we walked out of the bathroom slowly making our way to the living room.

"Um, I have to go now princess" I heard him say as he walked to the door.

"Oh okay" I answered him with a smile, I was more than ready for him to go.

"See you later," I said waving my hand as he walked up to his motorcycle.

"See ya" I heard him yell as I closed the door leaning on it.

What the fuck did I just get myself into?

Thank you for reading the eight chapter of Love To Hate You, the next chapter will be longer and will contain a loooot more drama so be ready for that skkskskssk

Hope you liked this chapter xx

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment please <3