1- King of the school

Welcome! Disclaimer: i wrote this in high school... it's pretty bad LOL so don't say I didn't tell ya so

SIDE NOTE: "Harley" is a nickname for "Harlow."

(EDITED)

"Harlow. Harlow! It's the first day of school!" I groan as my little brother Asher yells, jumping on my bed excitedly.

My eyes slightly crack, the blinding ray of sunlight making them water.

"Ash leave me alone!" I grab a pink pillow and hit him right in the head.

"MOM! HARLOW HIT ME!" Asher runs out my room to tattle like the annoying baby he is.

I get up taking a shower and packing my backpack to the brim. My poor back will be feeling the weight by the end of the school day, but a girl has to have her essentials.

I put on a cotton pink cardigan over my floral tank top. The pink flowers contrast nicely with my washed out blue jeans.

As I open my door the savory smell of bacon hits my nose, my mouth salivating on the spot.

"Good morning, sweetie." My mom turns her head to greet me. She grabs a plate and puts bacon, waffles and oranges on the ceramic glass. "Eat up, you have a big day ahead of you."

She doesn't have to tell me twice.

I start scarfing my food down when Asher starts snorting like a pig. "Harley's a pig. Harley's a pig." He sings over and over again.

I grab an orange and throw it at his big head. "Shut up stupid!"

"I'm not stupid! You're stupid," He growls.

"No you!"

"No you!"

"Noooo youuuu!"

"Noooooo y-!"

"Enough!" My dad walks in rolling up his sleeves. "It's too damn early for arguing! Use that energy for school."

"Aww but dad school is pointless," Asher whines.

"The only reason you think it's pointless is because, your dumb self is incapable of learning." Asher sticks his tongue at me while I flip him the bird.

"Harlow, please be nice to your brother." Mom rubs her temples as she washes dishes.

"But-!"

"Listen to your mom, Harley." Dad pats my back. "Now get to school you two."

I tap on my Mercedes steering wheel, waiting for my slow brother. I honk running out of patience.

He's slower than a damn snail.

Too bad I can't pour salt over him and destroy his existence permanently.

....totally kidding.

Mostly.

He runs in slamming the door shut.

"Hey watch it! I just got this!" I slap the back of his head, his wet hair from the shower dewing on my hands.

"Good. Now that I know it's new, it'll be funnier destroying it."