Chapter 39: Overwhelming emotions

(Violet P.O.V)

I was scared, no. I was petrified, this was a foreign feeling to me. I could hear Lucifer call out to me to come back. He said my father was here and wanted to talk to me but, I didn't want to come out. I stayed silent and still in the back of his mind. I felt a tear run down my cheek and an overwhelming sadness fell upon me. I wanted to scream, cry, die. I hated this feeling, I wanted it gone. I stained off into the nothingness, quietly crying.

Time passed, Lucifer keeps trying to get me to take over and I'm still staying silent. I don't know why I am, I just can't bring my self to speak or show myself to the world. I don't know how long I've been here now. I can feel my body getting weak, a host can't go more then 3 days with the demon in control or else the host and demon die. This is to prevent the demon from taking complete ownership of its hosts body.

"Lucifer! You have to get her out! You're both going to die if you don't!" My father raged at Lucifer.

"You think I don't know that! I've been trying, she won't speak to me!" Lucifer raged back.

"Then talk to her. Do something. I can't lose one of my daughters." My father was still mad, I could hear it in his straining voice that he wanted to snap to kill someone. But he couldn't, he had to stay with Lucifer and figure out a way to get Violet to come out.

'Violet. Please come out, I'm begging you. You're going to die and it will tare your father and your mother apart. I'm personally more afraid of your father though, you know how he gets when he's mad, he can slaughter millions of people before it even makes a dent in his rage.' Lucifer begs me. I stay silent, I wanted to talk to him, tell him I'm too scared, to tired to come out. Give him at least a reason but my voice refused to work.

'Please, at least speak to me, tell me what wrong.' He sounds so vulnerable, desperate. I couldn't speak, so I tried to move, I can feel him move so he should be able to feel me move. I hope. Not only was my physical body weak but so was my being here, I hurt to move, I was drained of energy. I did manage to move slowly towards the front of his mind, notifying him that I was active and listening at least. I felt him perk up at the movement, a spark of hope filtered into his emotions.

'Hey girl. I know your listening, please tell me why you're not talking to me, and refusing to come out.' He asked me, now knowing that I was listening. I was not as close to the front of his mind as I could get without taking control. He could now feel every movement I made. I shook my head and pointed to my throat, signaling that I couldn't speak. He got that right away.

'Ok you can't speak, got it. Can you project your emotions to me? Then you won't have to speak.' He asked me. I hesitated, last time we did that everything in a miles radius of us burned.

"Can you please clear out everyone in a miles radius, she's going to project her emotions to me because she can't speak." I heard Logan ask my father, he quickly agreed. Once everyone was a safe distance away I let my emotions go and pushed them to Lucifer. He got overwhelmed fast and nearly broke his emotional walls he had built up.

'Oh Violet. You should have done this sooner, we could have made this better so much faster.' He told me, guilt slipped into the emotional mix. He immediately took back his words.

'Let's get this mess cleaned up. shall we?' He asked me, I nodded violently. He laughed softly and over a few hours he talked to me, helped me with the emotional storm in side of me, and helped me build stronger emotional walls. I felt a hell of a lot better and took back control. I kept the burning going as I went up to my room, I didn't want to be disturbed right now. After I got into my room and locked the door I let the flames die. My father and guards rushed back into the house and when they didn't see me they went to my room. The lock held strong when they pounded on my door.

"Go away, I don't want to be disturbed." I told them. After a few minutes of convincing them I was fine they left. A new set of steps approached my door and a soft knock came.

"Alpha, the Votes are in. The pack has decided to let Alex's pack Join ours if Alex and Lilly are kicked from the pack." Lukas tells me. I smile softly and nod (even if he can't see me), dismissing him. I call Simon to tell him the news, the pack will arrive tomorrow. Without Alex or Lilly.

(Hey guys!! Long time no post, sorry about that. It's finals week at school right now, so instead of studying like a good student I decided to post a chapter that was long over due. I love you guys and I hoped you liked this chapter! Remember to comment please it helps me a lot!)