[18] Breakfast

Aubrey's POV:

I wake snuggled up to Easton, my head on his chest and his arm wrapped around me. Last night was amazing I've never felt the things he made me feel and even though I don't have any experiences to compare it to, it can't help but think he one hundred percent knows what he's doing and I wouldn't get better. 

Last night I was ready, I was ready to have sex with him, readying to give myself to him completely but once again he knocked me back. He seems to have this internal battle of what's right and what's wrong and for some reason what he thinks is right always seems to win. 

He said if I wanted him tomorrow, which is now today or even the next day which is now tomorrow he'd think about it. But right now I don't have time for him to think, because I want him so bad. 

Softly I begin to press kisses on the side of his neck and his chest. He smiles softly in his sleep, and I continue down his body until I reach the band on his boxer shorts. I pull them down and my eyes widen slightly at his size. Again, I have nothing to compare him to, but I'm sure he's big compared to most people, he has to be.

"Aubrey." He mumbles

I look up at him from my position, his hard length inches away from my lips. "Yes?" I ask him sweetly.

"What are you-"

Cutting him off mid-sentence, I take his length into my mouth and begin to move my tongue along his shaft, it's only then I realize, I've never done this before and I have no idea what I'm doing. Oh god. I pull back slightly and am about to stop and admit I have no idea what I'm doing when he moans softly. 

I take him further again, and then slowly move back as I'd done before. 

"Fuck, you're such a tease." He groans

Realizing what I'm doing is obviously right, I continue, only now, hard and fast. 

"Fuck." He pulls my hair roughly, but not hard enough to actually hurt and this encourages me to continue. 

It's only a few moments later he releases his hold and he mumbles "Aubrey." 

I look up at him, while still in my position, in between his legs, with him in my mouth. "Mmm?" I hum against him softly. 

"Sweetheart, you need to stop, I'm way to close."

With those words leaving his mouth, I take him further and go harder than before. "Fuck." he groans, his hand back in my hair, only now it's it pushing me down further onto him. I continue for another moment before he releases. Slowly I move my lips from the bottom of his shaft to the top, and just before I remove my lips, I swirl my tongue around his tip once more. 

Moving back up, I lay down next to him with a smirk on my face "Morning." 

"Morning," he smirks back and rolls over facing me. "You've done that before I take it?"

"Nope." I shake my head

"You haven't?" he asks surprised. 

"No." I shake my head again "Was it okay?" 

"Okay?" he questions with a laugh "That was fucking, amazing."

I roll over and check the time, it's already 9:30 AM. "I should really get in the shower and get ready for work. I don't want to be late, the boss might get angry." 

"Oh, I think the boss will be just fine if you showing up a little later." He smirks and presses his lips to mine.