Home

They had arrived at the hospital for the second time that day, Jimin and Yoongi being the first ones out the car. Yoongi had fallen asleep on Jimin's lap so he decided to carry him instead of waking him up.

Jimin pulled Yoongi closer to him as he walked into the lobby greeting the lady at the desk again. "Fill out this paper in the waiting area, the doctor should be with you shortly." She said in a monotone voice repeating the same message when Sungyeo walked up to the counter.

Jimin sat Yoongi down in the chair right next to him and started filling out the paper for him. A couple of minutes passed Jimin and Namjoon stood up at the same time, Jimin to give the lady Yoongi's paper and Namjoon to ask the lady what room Jungkook and Taehyung were in.

"In about to go see how my brothers holding up." Namjoon whispered to Jin then gave him a small peck and started walked down the hall towards Jungkook's room.

Twenty minutes had passed until the doctor came out and called Yoongi's name. Jimin and Yoongi stood Sungyeo following them, when they got into the room the doctor instructed Yoongi to sit on the hospital bed since he was going first.

The doctor gave Yoongi a normal check-up then asked Yoongi to take off his clothes while he left to go get some different types of medicine.

When the doctor came back he had an assortment of different medicines and tools that he most likely won't need but still had to grab anyway. He then instructed Yoongi to lay down on the bed as he grabbed a bottle of ointment for his cuts.

Yoongi shivered as the cold medicine was placed on a cut above his collarbone. The doctor took his time putting ointment on every one of Yoongi's cuts then rubbing it in and placing a little piece of cloth over them securing them with tape.

The doctor then asked Yoongi to take off his boxers after he finished putting the last piece of cloth over his cut. Yoongi looked over at Jimin hesitantly before getting an approving nod from him.

He slipped his boxers off and laid back on the bed as the doctor told him to. Then the doctor told him to open his legs to check for any tearing, Yoongi obliged opening his legs slowly hiding his face in embarrassment.

The doctor inspected his hole rubbing ointment on the small tears, causing a muffled moan to escape from Yoongi. Jimin let out a low growl but let the doctor continue his work.

After the doctor finished he allowed Yoongi to put his clothes back on. "So he just had some small tears, which should heal fairly quickly with the medicine. And let his body rest for a couple of days before you guys have any type of intercourse." The doctor said to Jimin giving him the tube of ointment for Yoongi's cuts, "You also might want to remark and seal marks with him before his next heat because if you don't then his body will completely reject you."

"Ok, thank you doctor." Jimin nodded as he hugged Yoongi and took the tube from him. The doctor then motioned for Sungyeo to come over for him to get taken care of. Sungyeo wasn't as cut up as Yoongi and didn't have any tearing because he was an unmated alpha in the first place, so his check up when by pretty quickly.

When they were done they when to Jungkook's room. Jimin was glad to see that Jungkook had woken up and was fully functional, while Yoongi went straight to his side asking questions.

"Jungkook what happened?" Yoongi asked his best friend eyeing the bandages around his torso.

"I got shot trying to keep my mate safe." Jungkook calmly said snuggling closer to Taehyung.

"Wow, you guys aren't even marked yet and your already taking bullets for him. You're a lucky guy Kim Taehyung." Yoongi smiled already knowing Jungkook would die for the people close to him.