Chapter 11: A Crack In His Mask

The girl's blindfold was taken off, letting the girl see Rei standing in front of her, his hand taking hers and kissing the top of it. He gave her a shy smile as he did so and began to kiss up to her collarbone. She shivered from the sensation and backed away. He looked down at their interconnected hands and gave a somber expression.

"Too much?" he asked, "I'm just the touchy-feeling type."

The girl laughed nervously, nodding her head. She shied away from the boy, but he only turned her head to see the incredible view from the hill they were on. You could see the entire city from up there and she gasped. As the wind started to blow harder, she protected her face from the wind by putting her hand in front of it, making sure she also kept her skirt in place so it wouldn't be blown up.

"Ready to begin?"

He took her in his arms and carried her like a princess, never flinching. He began to break out into a little run, playfully throwing her up and down as she giggled in joy. When he ran down the hill, they encountered a beautiful woman. She had curves in all of the right places and long flowing hair. She had to have been a model. When she noticed the blonde boy, she strutted over to him, wagging her hips.

"Hi, Rei," she said, smoothly.

She began to press herself up against him, trailing her hands down his chest and going lower and lower in a very lewd manner. She bit her lip, staring seductively into his eyes. When she began to touch him in an...interesting location, he grabbed her hand and smacked it aside, glaring down at her. He hadn't intended to run into her.

"Do you have a new toy?" she teased, grabbing onto his arm.

"Get lost," Rei growled, trying to make her shut up.

"I was wondering if you wanted to come over to my place later tonight," she chuckled, "We haven't seen each other in ages, after all. Or maybe we could go to your house...In that special room you - "

"I told you to shut up," Rei growled.

He shoved the girl to the side, making her tumble over her feet for a bit before she regained her balance. She frowned for a second before putting on a smile and giving (Y/n) an annoyed expression.

"I'll see you another time, then?" she winked, walking away.

Rei began growling under his breath and only when the girl placed her hand on his shoulder, he calmed down, settling for just a sigh. He shook his head and slapped one of his cheeks to make himself focus again. He held the girl's hand and took her further into the park. Eventually, he took her to an isolated location in the forest. There was a quaint blanket placed there with a basket on it.

"A picnic?" the girl asked, raising an eyebrow, "Really?"

He sat down on it and began to hold his arms out, waiting for the girl to come into them. However, she only sat next to him, ignoring his gesture. He frowned and closed the distance between them, attempting to throw his arm around her.

"I don't think so," she sung, pushing his arm off.

The boy stared at his arm in confusion, not expecting that. Then he began to scowl. This only meant he'd have to try harder than before. He grabbed the basket and opened it, attempting to fascinate her with his lavish foods. There was everything from sweets to a savory meal. However, she wasn't as impressed as he had hoped she'd be.

"Aren't the sweets delicious?" Rei asked.

"Um, sure," she answered, trying to be short in her answer.

He felt so extremely frustrated that he began to grab the blanket, shredding it to pieces before the girl noticed. He figured he had to do something extreme to get her on his side. While no other girl had been this resistant against him, he appreciated the challenge.