Ben Drowned x reader

I love playing video games. It gives me a break from all my problems. I go to my bedroom where I play them. My doorbell rings, and I go to answer it. No one is there, but a small brown box is laying on my doorstep I grab it and step inside my house. I open it, and a game pops out. The legend of Zelda. What? I didn't order this. Whatever. One more game for me. I'll play after I take my shower. I set it on my console, and grab some clothes. I step under the hot water, and wash myself. When I'm done, I stand under the hot water for a few minutes. I turn the water off and step out.
I grab some bandages for my wrists.

Since I live alone, I don't put on a bra. I just put on an oversized shirt, a (favorite color) lace thong, and a pair of short pair of shorts. I head to the room, and pick up the game. I examine it, but their isn't any summary of the game or anything. I sigh and shrug, popping it into the console. The game flickers on. I play for about an hour, and keep dying.
"WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!?" I scream.
The game then glitches, and a message pops up.

You shouldn't have done that!

I roll my eyes.

"Fuck You!" I yell.

Oh you will, Y/N!

My eyes widen, and I stumble up. The room goes dark, and when the lights come back on, someone is coming out of the tv. I scream and go to run to the door. In a second, the thing is in front of the door.
It looks kind of like an elf, wearing green, and has red eyes.
"OhY/N~" it coos, walking closer to me.
I walk back and trip in my bed flying into my back. I go to get up, but he jumps and pins me to the bed.
"Get off of me!" I yell, struggling. He grinds against my clothes womanhood and I gasp, my cheeks burning. His thin pants aren't doing much good at hiding his raging erection.
He rips off my shirt, and my tits bounce. He licks his lips, and latched them onto my nipple. I squeal, and he chuckles. He holds my arms down as his tongue plays with my nipple.
"S-stop!" I moan. "A-ahhh~"
He grinds onto me again. He then slowly strips off my shorts. His eyes fill with more lust if that's even possible at my Thongs. I struggle and he licks a stripe from my belly to my jawline.
"My name is Ben Drowned." He smiles. "I want you to moan my name."
He rips off my underwear, and then strips himself. My eyes widen at his member, which is rock hard, standing up, veins popping and Previn leaking from the tip. I jump and go to crawl away, but his strong arms hold me in place, on all fours. The tip of His member rubs against my entrance and I gasp. He pushes it in slowly, tearing my hymen, and stretching my hole. A tear slips down my cheek at the pain. He thrusts again, and I cry out. He continues to, and extreme pleasure fills my body. I moan, and immediately cover my mouth in embarrassment. Ben pulls my hand away, and my cheeks flush.
"So tight!" He groans, thrusting into my core.
"Ben!!~"I moan out, and he tightens his grip on my hips. He pounds into me harder, and then pulls out. He flips me onto my back, and enters me again. I lean my head back, moaning loudly. He pulls my left leg over his shoulder, hitting deeper. He slams into my g spot, and I scream out his name in pleasure. He smiles, and continues to abuse the spot. He leans down and bites and sucks on my neck. I moan, my body shaking from too much of the pleasure. I clench tightly, a knot in my stomach. He groans at my new tightness, and thrusts harder, but slightly sloppy, getting closer to his climax.
"Ben!~" I moan. "I-I'm close!"
"Me too!" He groans out, and makes one long slam, holding in place and cumming inside my body. He holds still as his cum shoots out, and then thrusts a few times to ride it out. He pulls out, and tucks me under the covers.
"I'll see you soon love."

That's the last thing I hear before I fall asleep.