She Fine !!

(Edited)

Dave POV

RINGGGG!!

"Ugh damn bruh" I groaned to myself. I looked at my iPhone 11 Pro Max and seen it was 6:45am

I sat up in my bed and hopped on instagram to see what the fuck was going on cause y'all know ah nigga like me got game.

After scrolling down my timeline for like 10 minutes and liked a couple pictures and followed a couple people back cause they love me. I sat my phone down on my bed and got up I walked inside my closet to see what I was gone wear to this boring ass school today.

I grabbed me a white shirt with some brown pants and my white hat with some long stocks and my blue crip vans and threw that together.

After I picked that out I laid it on my bed. I grabbed my rag,soap, and towel then hopped my ass in the shower I don't got all day .

15 minutes later

I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my waist. I rubbed my mirror to see my face cause y'all know that shit be foggy. I grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste to brush my teeth cause my breath was stank asf.

Ring ! Ring ! Ring !

I heard my phone ringing as I was brushing my teeth so I glanced out the bathroom door to see who was calling and it was this nigga jayceon.

I sucked my teeth then spit out the toothpaste and washed my mouth out. I walked out the bathroom and picked up my phone answering it.

"DAMN NIGGA BOUT TIME FUCK WAS YOU DOING BEATIN YA MEAT" this nigga yelled into the phone while laughing

"Man shut the fuck up I was brushing my teeth unlike yo stank mouth ass" I chuckled. I grabbed my shirt and put it on