Merry Smutmas ~ Genji

Fandom; In Your Arms Tonight (Love 365)

Pairing: Genji x Reader

Summary: After leaving a Christmas party, you and Genji warm yourselves up in more ways than one

"You're like, really pretty." Genji smiled, taking a sip from the shot of liquor in front of him. "You're the sexiest reindeer I've ever seen," he added, referring to the ugly Christmas sweater you were wearing, which included a hood with attached antlers to make you look like Rudolph. It was supposed to be a Christmas party, held at a local bar just down the road from yours and Genji's apartment, but thanks to inclement weather, there were only a handful of people willing to battle the snow, and many of those who came were starting to head home for the night.

Gently sliding the glass out of his reach, you crinkled your nose in amusement at his tipsy state. "You're getting cut off because we have to walk home, and alcohol plus freezing temperatures isn't a great combination."

His face redder than normal thanks to beer earlier in the night, he pouted dramatically. "My girlfriend's so responsible, I love it."

The laughter bubbled out of you, leaning your head against his shoulder. "Okay, come on, it's time to go."

"Ooh, bossy, that's hot."

Rolling your eyes at him, you said your goodbyes to your friends and put on your coat before walking out into the frigid night, Genji following close behind. What had started as a light dusting of snow earlier in the evening had now turned into about six inches, something you were never quite prepared to deal with. It should have been a five minute walk, but the snowdrifts covering the sidewalk turned it into a much more arduous journey. By the time that you reached the apartment, Genji was mostly sobered up.

After opening the front door and hanging your jacket and scarf on the coatrack, you threw yourself on the couch, turning on the tv. Genji quickly joined you, resting his head on your lap and kicking his legs out onto the coffee table. "What are we watching?"

"Elf, that's the only interesting thing on." You were fiddling with Genji's hair as you watched the movie when suddenly the TV and lights went out. "Shit, is that the power?"

Genji clambered off the couch, hitting some buttons on the remote and flipping the light switch, but to no avail. "Yup, it looks like we're without electricity for the night, the storm must have downed a power line or something."

You were informed from the electric company that they didn't expect for power to be restored for at least 24-48 hours. Apparently, the local utility companies were not prepared for heavy winter storms, and so their repair crews were stretched a little thin.

Sighing, you glanced at the thermostat, which luckily was still staying steady at 70 degrees. You both jumped into action, gathering every blanket and comforter from around the house. "Right now, we're okay, but we're not going to have heating for a while. Until then, we just have to find other ways to stay warm." You said.

"Well, I can think of something that will both occupy our time and also keep us warm." He smirked.

You rolled your eyes at his insinuation, but it wasn't long until he had you pressed against a wall, hands tangled in your hair, and lips hot on your skin. "You're so, so, so gorgeous," he murmured, words muffled by your skin.

"I think you need to work on your creativity with compliments," you laughed, seeing a flush rise yet again in your boyfriend's cheeks as you stripped off your sweater and bra.

Genji pulled away long enough to scowl playfully at you as his own shirt joined yours on the floor. "Excuse me, I'm just trying to show my girlfriend how much I love her."