Chapter five

Roman yawned and woke up dramatically, with a gasp.

"The prince has awakened, commoners! Oh, please. Hold your merry applause, people!" He announced in a loud voice, overly dramatic voice.

Roman jumped out of his bed and started flexing while talking about how amazing he is.

Remus groaned and mumbled into his pillow, "The duke has been awakened by his dramatic egoistic brother and currently is very annoyed."

He threw a pillow at Roman, which landed on his head, ruining his perfect hair he had just fixed.

Roman gasped and feigned offense. "How dare you! I just finished fixing my lovely hair, and you throw a pillow at it? This is abuse! This is disgraceful! I cannot and will not stand for thi-"

He was cut off by another pillow.

He scoffed and started screeching.

Remus started snoring, an indication that he fell back asleep.

"Wake up, Remus!" Roman screamed.

"Noooooo!" He whined, kicking his legs around like a child.

"Yeeesss!" Roman groaned out in an annoyed tone.

"NooooooOOOOOOOO" Remus screeched unholily.

Roman sighed and tried to think if a good enough excuse to get Remus up.

"....You'll be able to see Janus." Roman said in a singsong voice.

Remus jumped off of his bunk bed and started screaming while frantically getting dressed. When he was ready he ran out of the house, grabbing a banana, while screaming dirty jokes about it, and Roman, barely following, shoved a random sandwich he found on the counter inside his mouth and ran after Remus on the bus.

Remus immediately ran to Janus and started talking/flirting with him.

Roman was that really-popular-nice-jock-who-was-also-a-drama-geek-friends-with-everyone kind of guy.

Roman, being much calmer than Remus, got on the bus and started high-fiving his other jock friends and doing finger guns to the Drama kids he rehearsed with.

While looking for a seat, he spotted a cute boy he's never seen before, but most likely sat in the back of his math class, sitting in a seat with nobody else, looking shyly and kind of fearfully at Patton and Remy, who were talking loudly to him about Emile fainting.

Roman was friends with pretty much everyone except the emo boy, and he decided to change that. He was particularly interested in this smol boy.

Roman walked over and sat next to the smol boy. He thought he was kind of cute. He looked very familiar. He figured he had seen him in the halls a few times. Roman got a good look at him. Something about this emo boy brought back a memory he couldn't quite place his finger on.

Something from quite a few years ago. His face brought back a image of a young boy with tear filled eyes who wore and oversized black jacket.

(A/N: these two have a history)

Virgil tensed up when Roman sat next to him. 'Holy crap a hot popular kid just sat next to me don't don't panic don't panic..STOP PANICKING! BRAIN STOP BEING GAY FOR LIKE THREE SECONDS PLEASE, AND JFC THIS MAN IS HOT, ABORT ABORT
A B O R T!!!' he screamed to himself in a gay panic.

He kept staring at Patton, pretending not to notice Roman. The super hot and popular guy that was next to him.

He noticed Roman looked familiar somehow. He didn't know from where though. Virgil thought it was nothing. Roman was popular. He probably saw him everywhere.

But every time he got a glimpse of Roman's face, it brought back a memory of a boy whose face was filled with regret as he...

'Nope. That was not him. Just a coincidence that they happen look kind of similar.' Virgil thought to himself.

"Hello Remy, Patton, Emile who most likely fainted over Remy's hot sassiness, oh, and little emo boy! Who might you be?" Roman said flamboyantly.

"I-uhhh- sbiwekjsisksospsmnsshiwkwbsiwkwbwjwjwbjekwkwmwkwkwk" Virgil said, stammering apologies after that weird stuttering he did, 'I AM AN OBJECT. I AM GAY' he thought.

Remy rolled his eyes. "He apologizes a lot."

Patton giggled and said, "Hi Roman! This is Virgil!"

"Oh, cute name." Roman winked at the smol Virgil.

Virgil looked out the window and blushed like a mad man.

'He's messing with you, stop fantasizing!' Virgil screamed at his brain, hoping to rid himself of his super gay thoughts.

Nope didn't work.

Roman kept talking to him, along with Remy and Patton. Emile soon woke up and joined the conversation like nothing happened.

Virgil gave a shy smile every time Patton made a pun.

'Friendship progress, yes! Uh, Patton! Did a real good job!" He squealed/sung to himself in his head.

They talked, well- Virgil didn't but he listened.

So far things were going okay.