09| Astro Detective Bunch & Turtle Rabbit Kim

Finally, lunch decided to roll by, which means it's time for me to give the Astro Detective Bunch a little visit

But of course, I'm not going alone because Taehyung insisted on coming with despite me protesting against it.

I really don't get his deal sometimes.

It's like he's a combination of tsundere- cold on the outside but soft on the inside, kuudere- cool and collected and a genki- full of energy and optimism.

It's really a sight to witness and his transitions are so random but I guess that's what makes Taehyung, Taehyung.

"So you're saying they didn't try grop-"

"Yah. Will you ever stop with that?" I pinch his cheek, annoyedly. "And by the way, they all really missing you. You should stop by to see them, like you promised Yoongi Oppa."

"Aish, It's only been a day and so far I like my blazer free of snort." He whines, trying to yank my hand from his cheek in futile attempts. "Besides why aren't you covered in snort?"

"That's because I don't make them cry." I retort, releasing my hand from his soft cheek just when we arrive at the door to our said destination.

The doors pretty bland with a simple white coat of paint as well as a sort of star shaped emblem etched over it and below that is their club name.

I guess they're really vying for that lowkey look since they're detectives.

"Here goes." I take a breath in, and push down on the handle.

But as if my life isn't already full of surprises the door suddenly flies open to reveal something rather unusual looking- and it's definitely not human.

I yelp in freight and instantly latch onto Taehyung, who barely even reacted at all but despite that he simply holds me in place so I don't fall over.

"CLUCK CLUCK!" It squawks.

It's a chicken.

The person responsible for carrying the creature, slowly lowers it, giving me a full view of her features and they're eerily similar to Seokjin's especially her lips that are plump and full.

"Jisoo ya~?" I mumble.

"Oh Soo Yeong ah~." She smiles widely, then blows a piece of hair out of her face. "I'm sorry, I scaredy you." She gives a light bow despite having the chicken in her embrace.

"Oh... I-It's fine." I stutter, finally letting go of Taehyung and straightening out.

She gives me one last smile before waddling away, "Chiki, chiki." She sings as if carrying a chicken on school property is the most natural thing in the world.

"Jisoo ya~ and her love for chicken got the best of you." Taehyung cackles behind me.

"Aish." I sigh, tugging at the hem of his blazer sleeve and dragging him towards the door. "Don't be like that."