13| World Wide Handsome, You Know

It's now lunch, and as quickly as I could, I rushed over to be with TXT because all through class my mind had been skipping back and forth on Taehyung's health- but I thought of a way to aid his cold symptoms

So, currently they're all seated in front of me with curious faces and doe eyes, waiting for me to spill my idea.

"We're going to head to the hospitality room!"

I holler with a huge smile but to my dismay their expressions falter- I didn't anticipate for things to go sour at all.

"Huh!" Hueningkai yells, and scratches his cheek in confusion.

"Is Taehyung hyung going to go to the hospital!" Taehyun exclaims and his eyes are already watering.

"Why is he going to the hospital?" Beomgyu cries and soon after they all wail loudly.

"Ah, no-" I wave my hands in front of me to get them to stop but they cry until snort starts to drip.

"Aish," Yoongi calls from across the room. "You made them cry, look at all of their snort."

"Ani ani ani!" I holler, and look over at Yoongi for some help but his expression reads, your mess you sort it out.

I pout and switch my gaze back to the baba's. I feel so bad for making them cry like this. Nonetheless, I do my best to clear things up.

"Taehyung's not going to the hospital."

I declare, moving closer to them and my hand comes into contact with Yeonjun's cheek. I wipe away his tears with my thumb and I look over all of them- they seem to be calming down a bit.

"He's not, I assure you." I further explain, and try hugging all of them.

"Jinjja?" Beomgyu asks, as he wipes his tears and a little hiccup leaves his lips.

"Taehyung hyung is really not going?" Soobin questions as he hangs on my arm.

"Deh!" I confirm, and their sad faces slowly transition into smiles. "I should've have used a different term..." I mumble with a sheepish laugh.

"That's obvious kid." Yoongi chuckles softly but I sigh at his words.

"Actually we're going to go to the cooking class!"

I try a different set of words this time.

"Cooking class?" Soobin mummers in confusion.

"Deh! We're going to ask Seokjin oppa to make lemon chai for us." I extend my index finger to emphasize my point.

"Ooohh."

All of them mouth, in pure fascination.

"Lemon chai, lemon chai." Beomgyu chants, softly.

"Noona." Taehyun calls as he climbs onto my thighs and he grips onto my blazer. "What's lemon chai?"

"Oof." I hold him securely by his sides. "Lemon chai is a type of tea that you have when you're not feeling well." I inform.