Chapter 10

Everyone agreed to play truth or dare, so they decided to start off simple.

"I dare everyone to give each other their phone numbers, and then let Patton make a group chat and name it." Emile said with a smile.

"Why Patton?" Roman asked.

"Because the rest of us are evil and horny little-" Remy began, but Patton asked "what's a 'horny?'" In confusion.

"Patton no!" Emile gasped, "Never say that again my poor innocent little brother look what you have done Remy!" Everyone else was laughing.

"Patton...you're too young to know." Remy said between laughs.

"Virgil's younger!" Patton wined.

"And educated in hormones." Logan said bluntly.

Patton pouted, but grabbed his phone and so did everyone else.

They then exchanged phone numbers, Patton making a group chat and adding everyone to it. Then everyone's phone pinged.

Patton has changed the group chat name to kickin' chickens

Remy said "pffft" while everyone else snickered.

"Let's continue the game!" Patton chirped in excitement.

"Aight." Remy said.

They continues the game with little dares like "Go lick a marker"

Then Remy asked a question to Patton.

"What's the riskiest thing you've ever done in a dare?" And wiggled his eyebrows.

Patton smiled. "Well. One time Someone dared me to sled down a weird curvy-ish 6 story building! I broke my wrist, an arm, a leg, a few other bones I forgot the name of, and sprained a few things!" He said happily.

"...how can you say that so cheerfully?"
Roman asked.

"How can you say anything cheerfully?ugh. Emotions."Logan asked bluntly, pushing his glasses up.

Patton shrugged.

Remy scoffed and replied to logan with, "you seemed to be showing a lot of emotions with that crofters jar."

Logan blushed and everyone snickered.

Then Emile gasped at Patton,
"Is that why you came home crying that one time, barely able to even limp?"

"Yep!" Patton smiled brightly.

"Patton how did you even manage- wait. You said you got attacked by a animal and fell down a hill! Why did you lie?" Emile asked.

"I didn't want Kurt to get in trouble for daring me to do that!" Patton said in defense.

"Patton, Kurt is a demon sent from satan!" Janus yelled.

"He's not that bad!" Roman said, defending his friend.

"If only you knew." Janus glared at Roman.

"Well what's so bad about him?" Roman asked.

"At lunch they bullied Virgil and beat him up, tried to do the same with Remus."

Janus sighed lovingly. "But Remus is so strong and amazing and-"

"Okay. Stop gushing over my brother. Holy crap." Roman said, making a puking signal.

Virgil snickered again and covered up his mouth.

"Don't cover that beautiful smile, baby." Roman said seductively. Virgil uncovered his mouth and suppressed another snicker.

"Hey Virgil. I bet he wants to hear all of your noises too." Remus said, mimicking his brother.

"Oh Virgil, baby, let me hear all your sexy snickers..oh and your smile's so pretty. I might have to stick my penis in it to make it stay!" Remus said dramatically, mimicking Roman's voice.

The trio started laughing out loud. "Oh my gosh that was spot on, Remus." Janus laughed out.

Roman blushed while everyone else laughed.

"Well- no! Wait-I never!-" He stuttered out.

Virgil snickered and said, "calm down Princey, he was just playing around."

"..what did you call me?" Roman asked in confusion in an accidental angry voice.

Virgil started panicking and bit his lip. "I-sorry-wait I-"

"Stop apologizing! That's so annoying, gosh!" (A/N: *reads in Napoleon Dynamite voice*)

Virgil started whimpering and said in panicked mutters, "sorr-wait I mean- Sorry- wait fudge-"

"Virgil stop saying sorry! I didn't mean for it to come out like-" Roman began, trying to touch Virgil.

Virgil flinched away, got up, covered his face, and ran to Remus's room.

"Virgil! Wait! He didn't mean that he was just frustrated!" Janus yelled, running after him.

Remus looked and Roman.

"Roman! It was just a nickname! Ughhhhhh now he'll be too scared to use all those cute nicknames he made for everyone!"

"I'm sorry! It just came out like that!"

"why is he like this though?" Parton asked, cocking his head to the side in confusion.

"I can't say, but he has severe depression and anxiety." Remus said.

"I knew it!" Emile said. "Whoops sorry, go on."

"I've already said too much." Remus sat back down and said, "I know it might be hard but you have to be gentle with him. And if he does something you don't like, like giving you a weird nickname, just don't snap at him. Tell him you don't like it."

They all nodded and conversed again.

Virgil and Janus soon walked back out.

Virgil sat down.

"Hey kiddo!" Patton said with a enthusiastic smile. Patton reminded Virgil of his mother.

"Hey pop sta- Patton." He said, but caught himself.

Patton pouted and whined. "Give me a nickname pleasssseeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!"

Virgil chuckled, which was a good sign. "Alright pop star." He said with finger guns.

'You're still gay.' Roman's brain screamed to him.

"AhhhhhhhEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! He gave me a dad themed nickname!" Paton squealed in excitement, hugging Virgil, who immediately hugged back.

Janus chuckled. "He doesn't seem so scared around Patton."

"Patton's not a douche bag." Remus pointed out.

Roman gasped in offense.