Chapter 11

After Roman fake cried over it being implied he was a douche bag, Patton asked what a douche bag was.

"It's an insult." Remy said bluntly before Remus could say it.

"A douche bag is a small syringe for douching the vagina, especially as a contraceptive measure." Logan began.

"Or an obnoxious or contemptible person, typically used of a man" He pushed his glasses up.

"Here comes calculator watch with his fancy definitions." Roman rolled his eyes.

Logan scoffed, "So you get to call people names but he doesn't?" Logan pointed to Virgil.

Roman scoffed. "No!"

Patton grabbed Logan's arm and brought him in for a side hug. "Hey Logie bear! Calm down!" Patton said with a smile.

"I-well- okay- reeeeeeeeee" Logan said.

"Logan.exe has stopped working." Emile said with a giggle.

"I am sorry for that." Logan said with a blush of embarrassment.

"It's okay Logie! That was cute!" Patton giggled and looked up to Logan, who was drowning in the beautiful chocolate pools of Patton's eyes.

Janus took a picture of the way Patton was now in Logan's lap, his arms around his waist, looking up at him cutely with a bright smile.

"I'll be right back." Patton announced, leaving the room towards the bathroom.

As soon as Patton left, Logan face planted onto a pillow and said into it "I'm gay. I'm gay. I'm a homosexual. My blood is flowing down for Patton. My heart is pumping. I'm feeling a lot of twinges down there. It's hard. Too hard. Wow he did a number on me."

"Logan, you're going on a gay rant into my pillow." Remus said, pointing to his pillow.

Logan's face burned in embarrassment.

Remy was snickering to Janus and whispering about Logan.

"He's horny for the most innocent guy in the world." Remy whispered.

"So, it's hard you say?" Roman asked with a eye wiggle.

"What's hard?" Patton asked, plopping down next to Logan, resting his head on his shoulder.

"Aweeeeee that's so cuuutteee!" Emile cooed.

Patton giggled.

He hugged Logan's waist, and closed his eyes, yawning.

Everyone was quiet for a few minutes and they noticed Patton fell asleep.

"It's not that late." Roman said, checking the clock. "Never mind. It's three am maybe we should head to bed."

Remy scoffed and said "three am isn't even that late."

Virgil replied with "yeah. I'm an insomniac. Sleep doesn't like me."

Remy gasped, "babes, me too! Let's stay up late and paint each other's nails!"

Virgil nodded shyly with a smirk. "Sounds fun."

"Virgil loves to paint his nails. He's just too shy to admit it." Janus said, smirking at Virgil.

Virgil hid his face and like a child, said "no."

Roman snorted and said "i'm sorry...that was just too cute!"

Virgil's face scrunched up in disgust. "Patton's the cute one. I'm the depressed gay emo kid who lives off of coffee."

"My son thinks i'm cute!" Patton squealed out, suddenly being awake.

"Babe we should have a coffee date with Logan sometime, since we're the only ones that actively drink the stuff." Remy demanded while Logan and Virgil nodded.

"Oooh a threesome! Nice!" Patton said with a smile.

"Patton no!" Emile said with a groan.

"Do you know what a threesome is?" Logan asked.

"Yeah! It's a group of three people engaged in the same activity!" Patton smiled.

"you're too innocent.." Virgil said in shock.

"Logan teaches me the definitions of lots of words since i'm not really that smart!" Patton said, smiling.

"Falsehood!" Logan screeched like a pterodactyl, making Virgil jump up and run over to Remus.

"You are very smart Patton!" Logan said, looking down to his crush.

"You say that but I don't know anything, i'm failing all of my classes because I don't know definitions of words or math or anything!"  Patton said, pouting.

"You're smart at other things, though! You're pretty good at math when you're baking, and stuff, also you're smart when you're helping people and solving problems, and fixing stuff! You know just what to do to end fights when they happen..you might not be particularly good at school subjects but you're great at a lot of things other than all of that."
Logan rambled.

"Awweee.. Loooogggiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! You're so cute when you talk about me!" Patton said, kissing him on the cheek.

"Wooahhh Patton! Making the first move!" Remy smirked.

"Whoo! Go Patton!" Janus cheered.

"Yas boy!" Roman snapped.

"Whoop whoop! Go dad!" Virgil clapped with a smirk.

"WOAHHHHHHH MY GOODNESS!" Emile screamed, doing the woah.

"I HAVE TO TEXT MOM AND DAD!"
Emile screamed with a huge smile.

Emile sent a picture to his family group chat of Patton kissing Logan's cheek.

Everyone looked over Emile's shoulder.

Big daddy: MY SHIP HAS SAILED KSSNISJWJWKWKOWKWKWJWJWWJNWJWWJ

Mom: change your name. -_-

Big daddy: why?

Mom: WAIT IS THAT PATTON KISSING LOGAN?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Emile: told you it wasn't a phase mom

Big daddy: Dearest, I can hear you screaming from the kitchen.

mom: SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Happy Pappy Patton: nOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

mom: yEEEEEESSSSSSS

Emile put his phone away and snickered at his brother.

Everyone got pretty bored after Patton and Emile put their phones away.

They all decided to go to bed.

Except Virgil and Remy.

They both painted each other's nails and gossiped the entire night.