N I N E

750 votes cause this chapter is long asf my fingers done broke off. Imma have y'all shook dis chapter yessir trying something new.

4,203 words.

October 17th

October 17th

"Can you pull the card out for me?" India asked the stranger, unable to do it herself because of her nails.

"Gotchu." He shrugged and got it for her but stopped to look for a few seconds.

"Thanks. Excuse me." She began walking away but he started talking to her.

"You used to go to Arcadia?"

"Excuse you." Jade walked in and grabbed her hand, pulling her through the aisle and past whoever was trying to talk to her.

He wasn't one to get jealous he just didn't like people bothering her because there was a high chance she didn't want the conversation but was too polite to ignore them.

India didn't say anything because it really hadn't mattered to her but he was annoyed. She was too timid.

"You need to start excusing niggas a lot harder. Weak ass excuse me. If you don't wanna be bothered let a nigga know, you don't owe anybody conversation nor do you have to be nice." He grabbed his chicken nuggets, eating 3 at a time.

"Mhm. Gimme one."

"Hell no."

"Jade stop acting funny oh my god."

"You said you wanted that shit, leave my nuggets alone. And give me an actual answer, stupid ass Mhm."

"Whatever you don't gotta worry about me no more, don't ever wanna-" India was cut off when he threw a nugget at the side of her head, followed by a loud laugh.

She turned to glare at him and threw it back before taking one out of his box. He shared everything but chicken nuggets, he didn't know what is was about McDonald's nuggets but he could eat them everyday.

"Move I only got 40.." he said seriously, making her look at him sideways.

"You know how greedy and fat you sound.."

"Yes and I don't give a fuck. Stop talking to me."

"Who you talking to?"

"You. I ain't stutter, fat ass always wanna eat my food it's a whole pizza sitting in your lap get away from me greedy gobbly."