ɬཞąıŋɛɛʂ

Thor walks through the new Avengers headquarters on his way to talk to Steve and Tony when Y/n walks up next to him. She's fully healed thanks to Dr. Cho and in a new outfit. "You're leaving." She said. It was more of a statement than a question.

"I am. I have to. I need to find out what's going on out there for the Stones to appear so much." He answered.

"That's a shame. I wanted to get to know you a bit better." He looked down at her and she gave him a side smile but it soon faded. She stopped walking and he stopped with her and he looked down at her. "Just be careful. Please."

He gives her a gentle smile. "Of course. If only because you asked."

"Good. Because what good is lightning without thunder?" He chuckled and she smiled. "Goodbye, Thor."

"Farewell, Lady Y/n." He gently took her hand and kissed it as he looked into her eyes. Once he let go, neither noticed the crackle of electricity between their fingers, and in a flash she was gone.

"The rules have changed." Steve says as he walks with Thor and Tony.

"We're dealing with something new." Tony says.

"Oh, the Vision is artificial intelligence."

"A machine."

"So, it doesn't count?"

"No, it's not like a person lifting the hammer."

"Right, different rules for us."

"Nice guy. Artificial."

"Thank you."

"He can wield the hammer, he can keep the Mind Stone." Thor cuts in. "It's safe with the Vision. And these days, safe is in short supply."

They're quiet for a moment before Steve speaks up again. "But if you put the hammer in an elevator..."

"It would still go up." Tony agrees.

"Elevator's not worthy."

"I'm gonna miss these little talks of ours." Thor pats Tony on the shoulder.

"Not if you don't leave." Tony replies.

"I have no choice. The Mind Stone is the fourth of the Infinity Stones to show up in the last few years. It's not a coincidence." They go outside as Thor continues. "Someone has been playing a very intricate game and has made pawns of us. And once all these pieces are in position..."

"Triple Yahtzee."

"You think you can find out what's coming?" Steve asked.

"I do." Thor says and then pats Tony's chest. "Besides this one, there's nothing that can't be explained." He steps a bit away from them and faces them. He nods at them and holds up Mjölnir summoning the bifrost to take him away.

Tony looks down at the mark it left. "That man has no regard for lawn maintenance."

After a small talk with Tony, Steve goes back inside and finds Nat. "You wanna keep staring at that wall, or do you wanna go to work?" He asks her. She turns to look at him. "I mean, it's a pretty interesting wall."

"I thought you and Tony were still gazing into each other's eyes." She responds as she walks towards him. "How do we look?"

He falls into step with her and hands her a tablet. "Well, we're not the '27 Yankees."

"We got some hitters."

"They're good. They're not a team."

"Let's beat them into shape." They walk through double doors and see their new Avengers trainees.

Jim Rhodes: War Machine

The Vision

Sam Wilson: Falcon

Pietro Maximoff: Quicksilver

Wanda Maximoff: Scarlet Witch

Y/n Maximoff: F/c Soul

"Avengers..."