Chapter 2

The next morning Jisoo awoke with a pounding headache and with the feeling that her stomach was trying to exit her body. She spilled the glass of water on the floor as she scrambled to get to the bathroom, but the toilet was already occupied by an equally as hungover Lisa.

"Lisa, I'm going to vomit." Jisoo said hurriedly. "Either you move or I'm going to puke on you."

Lisa pushed a bowl towards her and muttered a few curses. "Fuck off. Stop yelling."

Jisoo threw a scowl towards her, but the next second her insides came out and she ignored everything else as she heaved everything out of her body into the bowl in her hands. Once she was done, she laid down onto the cold tiles and shut her eyes to try and ignore the throbbing pain in her head.

"God..."

"Shh..."

"What the fuck did we drink last night?" Jisoo groaned. "Everything hurts. Are we even alive?"

Lisa swatted at her face to try and get her to shut up. "Shush."

"My head hurts too so shush to you." Jisoo muttered. "This is your fault. I'm dead because of you."

"You're the one who invited me for drinks."

"You're the one who insisted we do shots of vodka."

"Your fault entirely. Should've spilled your guts earlier."

"Well I'm sorry I was busy—" Jisoo was interrupted as Lisa heaved into the toilet again, and she crawled over to hold her hair gently. Even though she was mad at her, she still knew life was much easier to deal with when someone else was holding your hair while you spewed out your insides.

"This is still your fault."

"I'm dying, Jisoo, spare me your cruel words and soothe my pained soul." Lisa cried melodramatically as she flopped down onto Jisoo, casting them both onto the floor.

Jisoo groaned as the movement made her head spin, and for a long while, they both just laid on Lisa's bathroom floor, groaning and whimpering in pain.

"I hate alcohol." Lisa muttered. "I'm never drinking again."

"Ditto."

"Do you remember anything from last night?"

"I beat you in darts--"

"In your dreams, Kim."

Jisoo shook her head. "It's just blank. I can't believe I blacked out."

"You're lucky your shift starts in the evening." Lisa grumbled as she used the bathtub's edge as leverage to get up. "I've got work in an hour."

"Lucky you." Jisoo hummed from the floor. "Lucky me."

She shifted slightly and felt a stabbing pain in her breast. "Ow. What the fuck?"

Lisa concentrated on trying to wash her face while Jisoo pulled out a folded piece of paper from her bra.

"What the fuck is this?"

Lisa glanced at her briefly and shrugged. "Like I care."

Jisoo unfolded the piece of paper and took a long while to try and decipher what the squiggly writing even read.

Ur wife is hurt, she's in W. Vallley Hopsital – Jisooo

Jisoo stared at the paper, her mouth hanging open. "Lisa?"

"Huh?"

"Do I have a wife?"

"No?"

"Then who the fuck was I talking about in this?" Jisoo stood up, her head spinning, and shoved the piece of paper into Lisa's hand.